Breaking: Pennsylvania Police Officer Attacked And Shot 7 Times With Own Gun-----Muslim In Custody

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's time to get em out of here, all of them. America just can't afford to take anymore chances with these type dangerous people.

Muslim Abdul Wahi
abdul-wahi-575x323.jpg

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Folcroft Police Officer Attacked - Shot Seven Times... Muslim Felon Abdul Wahi Arrested (Video)

Last edited:
Fucking maggot.

This guy looks like a home grown Muslim convert. Probably converted in prison.
Hopefully now he'll be off the street for many decades.

Released for drug and firearms violations.

He's one of those non violent offenders.

He's a fuckin' drug dealer. I don't know why his religion was even mentioned; this was not a terrorist attack. I have never seen the religion of a white guy who shoots at cops be mentioned. "Methodist Joe Blow arrested for assault on a police officer"
This guy did NOT want to go back to prison. But he belongs there. His religion appears to be moot, however.

He's a fuckin' drug dealer. I don't know why his religion was even mentioned; this was not a terrorist attack. I have never seen the religion of a white guy who shoots at cops be mentioned. "Methodist Joe Blow arrested for assault on a police officer"
This guy did NOT want to go back to prison. But he belongs there. His religion appears to be moot, however.
I know! I just hate it when those damn Methodists call for a jihad on Christians and other innocents, cutting off their heads and burning them alive!

No, because in the Islamic religion you are free to do anything you want to infidels, including pushing drugs on them.

What dove this poor peaceful soul to such acts? It's not his fault, it's society's fault.
I hope you are not serious.
I was sarcastic. But now, I want to continue and say, that if the government had provided more cash to his mother, then he would not have become a dealer and the policeman would not have been shot all 7 times.

I know! I just hate it when those damn Methodists call for a jihad on Christians and other innocents, cutting off their heads and burning them alive!
Is it the Methodist or the Presbyterians that are gay complete with gay priests?

What dove this poor peaceful soul to such acts? It's not his fault, it's society's fault.
I was sarcastic. But now, I want to continue and say, that if the government had provided more cash to his mother, then he would not have become a dealer and the policeman would not have been shot all 7 times.
You know, I was thinking about that the other day. I think we should increase the minimum wage to $20 an hour. It will be partially funded by the government when all welfare is taken away from deadbeats who can work but won't.

Why didn't his mother work? Oh, that's right. She had the check come in from us to incentivise her NOT to work. And she was such a good role model for her lousy son.

Again, this asshole was not engaged in a terrorist act. His religion was only mentioned here for the benefit of folks like the OP who want all the Muslims OUTTA HERE. Good try, but no cigar.

Is it the Methodist or the Presbyterians that are gay complete with gay priests?
Does that hurt you? Do those gay Presbyterians interfere with your right to live?

Ahh, I see. The OP wants all blacks outta here, too. At least according to his cheering section. Let's jump to every stereotype we can guys!

Again, this asshole was not engaged in a terrorist act. His religion was only mentioned here for the benefit of folks like the OP who want all the Muslims OUTTA HERE. Good try, but no cigar.
How do you know? Did you check with your crystal ball? When you have a portion of the world's population decide they want to kill you and one of them grabs the gun from an officer, you want to know more about them and their ties. What did our lad want to do with the officer's gun?

You know, I was thinking about that the other day. I think we should increase the minimum wage to $20 an hour. It will be partially funded by the government when all welfare is taken away from deadbeats who can work but won't.

Why didn't his mother work? Oh, that's right. She had the check come in from us to incentivise her NOT to work. And she was such a good role model for her lousy son.
Once you get pregnant, you are entitled to all the cash, and that is your work plan. Of course, your son can age out, plus your ability to get pregnant goes down with time too, no matter how fat you make yourself for it. And at that time you must switch business models and ask for a cut of your son's deals.

Ahh, I see. The OP wants all blacks outta here, too. At least according to his cheering section. Let's jump to every stereotype we can guys!
Doesn't it make sense to investigate his motives? Ir should we just ignore the potential signs?

You know nothing about this guy or his mother. His mom could be a full-time employee of Verizon, never on welfare. She may be a great person who lost a kid to the street culture, like happens a lot. Just stop rolling around in the stereotypes here. You don't have a right to jump to conclusions. He sure as hell wasn't shooting the cop as a terrorist attack.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back