Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Once all the evidence is in......wow...imagine if they don't convict based on all of the evidence...............
Imagine if they don't indict based on all the evidence.

Expect riots!!!

Just wait for the weather to get real hot, they will come.

Without searching too hard...
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/u...-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html
The shooting unfolded after Officer Slager stopped the driver of a Mercedes-Benz with a broken taillight, according to police reports. Mr. Scott ran away, and Officer Slager chased him into a grassy lot that abuts a muffler shop. He fired his Taser, an electronic stun gun, but it did not stop Mr. Scott, according to police reports.

Moments after the struggle, Officer Slager reported on his radio: “Shots fired and the subject is down. He took my Taser,” according to police reports.

Police reports say that officers performed CPR and delivered first aid to Mr. Scott.

Seems to me, many police reports are out there considering the NY Times is writing this story based on POLICE REPORTS!

I think they are referring to what police spokespersons have said verbally, not a reference to an official report, or Officer Slager's official after action report.

We may not see them for awhile yet.
Yeah...okay. They haven't manufactured one yet to get this cop out of trouble...right?

I'd rather see it first before forming any conclusions as to it's accuracy or honesty. But I can't rule that out.

Ya mean racists jump to conclusions and rush to judgement.......what are you afraid nutz
What are you afraid of, racist? I could care less either way. One less dick in the world means more pussy for me. This case, two less as the cop is going to jail...I wonder if his wife is pretty.

Well...you're only gonna have 8-10 years max to try meeting her.

Because thats the most time he'll get honestly.
I'm not looking for a relationship...just let her spit out that racist puppy in her tummy...and all I need is about an hour.

I'd also like to know what the dead guy was saying to his wife while in the car........ report said he was on phone most of the time
His wife? Are you saying he was talking to her on the phone or that she was the passenger?

I'm not the one whining........that would be you.......didnt learn anything from tray or mikey charade eh....or maybe you feel owed one
Whining about what? Mikey got what they deserved. Trayvon...probably not, but I don't care. This guy...murdered by a cop. Doesn't matter what the manufactured issue of the taser is...this was not a justifiable murder.

Did an unarmed Scott run away from Officer Slager? Did Slager apply deadly force?

What is the defense for applying deadly force? It really comes down to this.

I don't agree with first degree. Should be manslaughter, but nonetheless I don't see how in this case, with Scott running away unarmed and being mowed down by the Officer one can justify the use of deadly force.

I'd also like to know what the dead guy was saying to his wife while in the car........ report said he was on phone most of the time
His wife? Are you saying he was talking to her on the phone or that she was the passenger?

Report was he was talking to her for good part of the incident
On the phone or was she a passenger? He was only in the car for a few minutes after the cop went to his cruiser before he ran.

Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

when all the forensic evidence is in (haa haa) we will all see what happens next.., and i believe it ain't gonna be purddy !!

You do NOT get to shoot an unarmed man running away.

maybe he was not running away, he might have been running to get a gun for himself that across the park(?) another gang member was waiting for him to show up.

who knows for certain ??

What gang members? Since when was Walter Scott in a gang?
:lmao: Welcome to USMB...hate and nonsense are the norm. How fucking pathetic! These racists are grasping!

On the phone or was she a passenger? He was only in the car for a few minutes after the cop went to his cruiser before he ran.

On the phone...guy in the car was fellow criminal

Slager never said he was shot with the taser. Odd don't you think?

If you just killed a man and you need a reason for doing so, why would Slager only say "he felt threatened".

Why wouldn't he say....

"I shot the motherfucker after he tazed me".

Hello?

You do NOT get to shoot an unarmed man running away.

maybe he was not running away, he might have been running to get a gun for himself that across the park(?) another gang member was waiting for him to show up.

who knows for certain ??

What gang members? Since when was Walter Scott in a gang?
:lmao: Welcome to USMB...hate and nonsense are the norm. How fucking pathetic! These racists are grasping!

I'm trying not to stroke out here.

:lol:

On the phone...guy in the car was fellow criminal

Ok that guy owed child support too?

Forum List

Back