Breaking news: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

I understand Obama is to blame for Palin's son behaving as he is.
That's what Palin said. The only problem is he went to war under Bush.

Prevention of Partner Aggression in Veterans with PTSD

www.dcoe.mil/content/Navigation/Documents/Taft%20DCoE.pdf
PTSD and Domestic Violence. Avoidance/. Numbing. Re- experiencing. Hyperarousal. e.g., Orcutt, King, & King, 2003; Savarese, Suvak, King, & King, 2001; ...
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder And Domestic Violence ...

www.beckysfund.org/.../post-traumatic-stress-disorder-and-domestic-viol...
Statistics show that 1 in 5 veterans currently suffer from PTSD, and suicide amongst ... Evidence suggests that PTSD could lead to incidents of domestic violence, ...
Combat Vets Most Prone To Domestic Abuse Yale study ...

www.nccafv.org/combat_vets.htm
Combat Vets Most Prone To Domestic Abuse ... that 21 percent of spousal abuse could have been averted if men didn't go to war?" One common assumption has been that post-traumatic stress disorder, not combat itself, is the prime cause of ...
PTSD & Abuse - What is Domestic Violence?

www.familyofavet.com/What_is_Domestic_Violence.html
Homes with a PTSD veteran (especially those who are not yet seeking treatment and ... According to the National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH), “domestic ...
Partners of Veterans with PTSD: Research Findings - PTSD ...

www.ptsd.va.gov/.../partner...
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
A number of studies have found that Veterans' PTSD symptoms can ... to living with a veteran with PTSD (e.g., increased risk of domestic violence) or related to a ...

How much hate must liberals have in their hearts if their hate of Palin spills onto her children as well.

Liberals, you have dark hearts which will lead you to nothing good.

Instead of worshiping to the altar of secular humanism, find Christ instead.

How much hate must liberals have in their hearts if their hate of Palin spills onto her children as well.

Preferable to the "christianity" practiced by the Far Right.

I didn't know that he was lost....

You don't know Christ and neither does Palin.

You just pretend because it makes you feel good.

Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.

Isn't he the asshole that threw his decorations over the White House fence?

Which? His Christmas decorations?

I don't know what he did with his medals.

He earned them, isn't that the important part?

This is what that piece of dog squeeze said while we were still engaged in Vietnam and taking casualties every day.

John Kerry Testimony
I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.
They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

You like to badmouth veterans.
Its your right, I just don't agree with it.

Veterans are certainly not happy with failin Palin using them as political fodder though...
Veterans to Palin: Our Health Isn’t a ‘Partisan Issue’

I am a veteran and only criticize those veterans that I consider cowards or traitors and I put John Kerry in the same category as Jane Fonda. Ask a few vets what they think about either of them in comparison to what Sarah Palin said about her son.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.

This is what that piece of dog squeeze said while we were still engaged in Vietnam and taking casualties every day.

John Kerry Testimony
I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.
They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

Veterans are certainly not happy with failin Palin using them as political fodder though...

I am a veteran and only criticize those veterans that I consider cowards or traitors and I put John Kerry in the same category as Jane Fonda. Ask a few vets what they think about either of them in comparison to what Sarah Palin said about her son.
You would put Kerry and Fonda in the same category? I don`t recall Jane Fonda enlisting and volunteering for dangerous duty and I would certainly be surprised to find out that she too has shrapnel in her thigh. Before you start your Swift Boat lies allow me to pre-empt.Service Mettle

John Kerry Testimony

You would put Kerry and Fonda in the same category? I don`t recall Jane Fonda enlisting and volunteering for dangerous duty and I would certainly be surprised to find out that she too has shrapnel in her thigh. Before you start your Swift Boat lies allow me to pre-empt.Service Mettle

Apparently you are too fucking stupid to read what the traitor said about his fellow comrades in arms once he got three bandaid wounds to get him out of Vietnam. They were still in combat and he was providing aid and comfort to the enemy. Some say they wouldn't piss on his grave, but I damned sure would.

Amusing.

How liberals can remain fixated on their hatred for America's veterans (well, at least those from Republican families and who did not desert to the enemy) to the total exclusion of their fear of the indictments that will come down under The Donald Trump Justice Department.

But, if in that they find even a little comfort, vaya con Dios!

For conservatives if you agree with them politically you are a good veteran, if you don't then you are satan on Earth. Service has nothing to do with it.

That in fact is how they measure everything. If you agree with them you are 'good', if not then you are 'evil'.

AND, if you are a veteran or an actor you cannot voice your opinion in public.

Forum List

Back