Breaking news: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

What kind of person gets their rocks off verbally assaulting those who served the country and suffered the psychological consequences?

Wanna know?

Just check what scumbag started this thread.
Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Oh ya. Your LIB 'hero'! What a piece of shit Kerry
Service Mettle

As opposed the Dead-Eye Dick(less) Cheney the Draft Dodger or the former deserter-in-chief.
Deserter in Chief. Like Clinton?
When was Clinton a Deserter?

Just another classic example of how the far left respects and cares about our veterans.

Riiiiight.

Tell us again about decorated veteran John Kerry and how you are sooo respectful.

Service Mettle

As opposed the Dead-Eye Dick(less) Cheney the Draft Dodger or the former deserter-in-chief.

He's thinking of Dick Cheney and G W Bush.

Riiiiight.

Service Mettle

But they weren't deserters either.

The biggest difference between Republican and Democrat offenders of the law is Democrats continue to re-elect theirs.
Oh? Examples?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

On a more local level, Mayor Marion Barry of Washington, DC caught smoking crack in a sting operation and reelected to office in the same Washington DC.

PTSD. I pity anyone and their family dealing with veterans with this issue.

Did Track even see combat? As I remember he was in an anti-tank unit. Not a lot of call for tank busting in Iraq in 2008.

And wasn't Track already into alcohol and weapons before he went to Iraq? I remember something about Track and his friends getting drunk and cutting the break lines to school busses in 2005.

I'd guess his nickname over there was half-track.

Service Mettle

Bush went awol and daddy covered for him. Cheney was a draft dodger so you are right yes.

The biggest difference between Republican and Democrat offenders of the law is Democrats continue to re-elect theirs.
Oh? Examples?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

On a more local level, Mayor Marion Barry of Washington, DC caught smoking crack in a sting operation and reelected to office in the same Washington DC.
Yeah...that was pretty bad...but what about Vitter and Mr Wide Stance?

Bush went awol and daddy covered for him. Cheney was a draft dodger so you are right yes.
I wonder how many times Obama flew fighter jets while serving in the National Guard compared to George Bush????????
The bullshit lie about Bush being 'AWOL' has been debunked. NG clerical errors caused the confusion.
Poor baby Dan Rather had to leave in disgrace because he wanted the Bush AWOL story to be true so badly he went with the fake bullshit forcey documents which turned out be be just that.
But you go ahead and keep your head up your ass. It's a good look on you.

Riiiiight.

Service Mettle

No the shrub was the deserter.

I wonder how many times Obama flew fighter jets while serving in the National Guard compared to George Bush????????
The bullshit lie about Bush being 'AWOL' has been debunked. NG clerical errors caused the confusion.
Poor baby Dan Rather had to leave in disgrace because he wanted the Bush AWOL story to be true so badly he went with the fake bullshit forcey documents which turned out be be just that.

the shrub is a deserter.

The former deserter-in-chief enlisted into an otherwise "Closed" Air National Guard Unit.

He then failed to complete his full term contract.

the shrub is deserter.

the shrub is a coward.

Why Is There a One-Year Gap in Bush's National Guard Duty?

George W. Bush Was AWOL, But What’s “Truth” Got to Do With It?

Why Is There a One-Year Gap in Bush's National Guard Duty?

George W. Bush Was AWOL, But What’s “Truth” Got to Do With It?

Why is there one year gap ?

Because The Shrub IS A DESERTER!!!!

Yep. Libs will alter the truth to fit their narrative. That's why I never listen to them. They are all full of shit and happy to lie to your face every chance they get.

Yep. Libs will alter the truth to fit their narrative. That's why I never listen to them. They are all full of shit and happy to lie to your face every chance they get.

Dead-Eye Dick(less) like MittWitt and Der Trumpenfuhrer were Draft Dodgers.

The shrub is a deserter.

Forum List

Back