Breaking News! Romney's debate zingers have been released!

It's f'd up because Republicans have NO sense of humor! And, the debates are politics and the zingers are a political topic since Romney plans to use them. Sheesh!

It's not 'politics'.

A bunch of copy and pastes from twitter is, despite your desperation, not 'politics'. It's just a bunch of shit from one side.... Try running a search on #ObamaDebateLines.

Typical incorrect republican accusations. A few are from twitter and most are my own. If you don't believe me, google them and if anything pulls up you'll see they were likely posted by me (unless a few people may have used a few elewhere). Get a life and a sense of humor!

Liar, and liar. Most are not your own, they're all over twitter... and, I am not a Republican. I don't do parties - only brain dead morons join parties.

how about this one.... #RomneyDebateLines "If you couldn't handle clearing up Bush's mess, what makes you think you can clean up the mess you made?"

:lol:

It's f'd up because Republicans have NO sense of humor! And, the debates are politics and the zingers are a political topic since Romney plans to use them. Sheesh!

It's not 'politics'.

A bunch of copy and pastes from twitter is, despite your desperation, not 'politics'. It's just a bunch of shit from one side.... Try running a search on #ObamaDebateLines.

Typical incorrect republican accusations. A few are from twitter and most are my own. If you don't believe me, google them and if anything pulls up you'll see they were likely posted by me (unless a few people may have used a few elewhere). Get a life and a sense of humor![/QUOTE

The more crabby you make the Cons the more on target your humor is. Kudos and well done!!

Regards from Rosie

It's not 'politics'.

Typical incorrect republican accusations. A few are from twitter and most are my own. If you don't believe me, google them and if anything pulls up you'll see they were likely posted by me (unless a few people may have used a few elewhere). Get a life and a sense of humor![/QUOTE

The more crabby you make the Cons the more on target your humor is. Kudos and well done!!

Regards from Rosie

Absolutely, remember Reagan's well placed, "There you go again" or when his opponent mentioned his advanced age and he said, "Don't worry, I won't use my opponents youth and inexperience against him"?

A couple of others that come to mind:

Where's the beef?

Senator, you sir, are no Jack Kennedy.

My all time favorite:

“George Bush taking credit for the Berlin Wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sunrise.”

if we would do the same thing with Obama you guys would be screaming racism

That's ridiculous. Remember when that black comedian was making Obama jokes at a dinner, but as soon as he made a joke about Republicans they turned off his mic and ushered him off the stage?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBgt_mjW5RA]Obama Impersonator at RLC tables turn (Full Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exSrBQf_aJE]Obama Impersonator at RLC tables turn (Full Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama stole my bad, I mean good, no bad health care idea

Mr. Moderator, can I buy a vowel?

Whatever he just said, I said it first and I stand by that!

Ann is a stay at 5 homes mom

Obamacare. I built that!

Kenya believe my opponent ruined the economy?

I Was So Poor At College….I Had To Sell Some Of My Offshore Hedge Fund Certificates

*Waving hand wildly in the air* I know the answer to that even though my opponent doesn't. *smug look* Blind trusts are a ruse..... oh, wait, wait it's The national debt stupid! Oh, no wait, wait, that should be "WHAT IS the national debt? Maybe I should have chosen blind trusts for 500?

That's my final answer and whatever it was, I stand by it!

Mr. Obama has too many details. It is very confusing. I stand by that, whatever it was!

Well, as I've said before, blind trusts are a ruse. That's why I have one!

53% of the American people are quite intelligent and I stand by that too!

I have no disorder *twitching and blinking*

Listen, I cover both sides of an issue, just in case. I think. I don't want to be specific because people won't vote for me then; my wife Ann says so!

I will have my opponent know that I support our military. I'm an honorary state trooper! I can show you my uniform!

My plan for the Middle East is to......bomb, er ah, the bomb!

I will bet my opponent $10,000 that I have more money than he does! So obviously I'm better at math for the wealthy than he is!

I'm not concerned about poor people for they will be poor always! They have a safety net if you can visualize that big fishing net in the sky.

Listen, my whole family is patriotic. My sons, especially who didn't serve in the military but who are showing their patriotism by helping me get elected. As my wife says about other republicans criticizing me, "You get out there in the political trenches and see how hard it is! Or some such thing as that! Elegantly stated to boot!"

My first executive order on day one will be a mandate for roll-down windows on airplanes. Heck, what's more important? A pressurized cabin or being able to inhale that fresh low level oxygen at 30,000 ft? Sheesh!

I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed but I have that $350,000 that I make weekly to tide me over.

Oh, that was just hilarious. Obama has to be careful he doesn't hit Mitt too hard or people might feel sympathetic.

On the other hand, Mitt Romney and his campaign has lied so often and so much, he has to be careful he doesn't end up debating the moderator. The moderator will be even more prepared than either candidate.

I read that Mitten's prep has been nuthin much more than just a review of his own lies. Makes ya feel kinda bad for him cuz ain't no body could remember all the lies Mittens has told during his interminable years running for prez.

Well,okay, so I made up that part about feeling bad for this jerk. And, I feel even less bad for LyanRyan. I hope this is the beginning of the end for that little twerp and surely, it will be the end of Mittens and he can take his mental insecurity back to riding behind Queen Ann on her jet ski.

Just a note about that - If he's not the head of his own family, why would we want him anywhere near the White House???

It's not 'politics'.

Typical incorrect republican accusations. A few are from twitter and most are my own. If you don't believe me, google them and if anything pulls up you'll see they were likely posted by me (unless a few people may have used a few elewhere). Get a life and a sense of humor!

Liar, and liar. Most are not your own, they're all over twitter... and, I am not a Republican. I don't do parties - only brain dead morons join parties.

how about this one.... #RomneyDebateLines "If you couldn't handle clearing up Bush's mess, what makes you think you can clean up the mess you made?"

:lol:

You are insane! I said most were mine. All but about 7 or so are mine. No wonder you are a Romney fan. You believe things that aren't true or aren't there. Think what you like but mos of them are mine!

All of these are mine originally posted here at this link. And btw do you know how things get on twitter a lot of the time? People copy them and put them there.

Romney Zingers I made up

Mr. Moderator, can I buy a vowel?

*Waving hand wildly in the air* I know the answer to that even though my opponent doesn't. *smug look* Blind trusts are a ruse..... oh, wait, wait it's The national debt stupid! Oh, no wait, wait, that should be "WHAT IS the national debt? Maybe I should have chosen blind trusts for 500?

That's my final answer and whatever it was, I stand by it!

Mr. Obama has too many details. It is very confusing. I stand by that, whatever it was!

Well, as I've said before, blind trusts are a ruse. That's why I have one!

53% of the American people are quite intelligent and I stand by that too!

I have no disorder *twitching and blinking*

Listen, I cover both sides of an issue, just in case. I think. I don't want to be specific because people won't vote for me then; my wife Ann says so!

I will have my opponent know that I support our military. I'm an honorary state trooper! I can show you my uniform!

My plan for the Middle East is to......bomb, er ah, the bomb!

I will bet my opponent $10,000 that I have more money than he does! So obviously I'm better at math for the wealthy than he is!

I'm not concerned about poor people for they will be poor always! They have a safety net if you can visualize that big fishing net in the sky.

Listen, my whole family is patriotic. My sons, especially who didn't serve in the military but who are showing their patriotism by helping me get elected. As my wife says about other republicans criticizing me, "You get out there in the political trenches and see how hard it is! Or some such thing as that! Elegantly stated to boot!"

My first executive order on day one will be a mandate for roll-down windows on airplanes. Heck, what's more important? A pressurized cabin or being able to inhale that fresh low level oxygen at 30,000 ft? Sheesh!

I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed but I have that $350,000 that I make weekly to tide me over.

I did these for equal time for Obama also:

Damn! Visiting those 57 states in 2008 was really exhausting so this election cycle I'm just limiting it to the states that joined the Union before the Civil War.

There are some zingers I can't remember that someone else built for me.

Listen, Netanyahu is going to blow the smithereens out of Iran, so what's the point in meeting the little hawk?

I was for the spontaneous attack in Libya before I was against it.

My opponent seems to think he as the answers, whatever they are and stands by them!

I love America and the American way because Americans work hard for America and the American way. You can't get anymore American that that.

I'mablabbermouth, leader of Iran, wants to wipe our friends in Israel off the map and make Jerusalem the capital of Islam. Say, I'ma, do you have a few hundred years to wait for the radioactivity to die down in your country and Israel? Geiger counters much?

I'm in frequent phone contact with Bibi *under his breath* The pesky little hawk!

Jeez, I hope all my zingy zingers don't send Mitt over the edge. *looking out to the audience* What do you think, Ann. Will he be okay?

You didn't build that! I did and don't forget it!

I killed bin Laden! Damn, those kevlar vests are Heeeeaaaaavy! I was sweating like a pig!

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." Getting those damned locomotives to float was the pits!

One of our finest I hear retired and went into the mortuary business. We thank Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard for his service and continuing service to his country!

*thumbs up* I see many of our fallen heroes in the audience today!

Why can't I just eat my waffle? Damn! I think I just broke a tooth! That thing would make a good frizbee.

It's not 'politics'.

Regards from Rosie

GOOD!

With a few exceptions most of them are trolls.

And they can't read threads because I saw one comment saying that if someone made up zingers for or about Obama, libs would pitch a fit (paraphrasing) and I had posted a bunch I did about Obama for equal time up thread from that stupid comment putting the lie to yeat another republican assumption! They are unconscionable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we would do the same thing with Obama you guys would be screaming racism

I posted some Obama zingers way up thread before this comment was made and then again just a few threads back. People, esp. repubs need to stop generalizing about people because while I'm not a liberal on a lot of things (so I'm technically not a lib), we are NOT all cut from the same mold. When you are an independent like I am, you can cherry pick the issues you like about one candidate and decide perhaps that candidate better lines up with MOST of your beliefs or pretty close to them!

But I know it's easier to come back with profanity laden nonsense as zingers ala Mitt Romney than it is to appreciate anything from the other side, maybe chuckle a little here and there and actually debate and refute things you disagree with. I guess it isn't genetically possible with a lot of right wingers.

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your country will bring on the Chinese market.”

“Excuse me sir, but I PAID for this election“

Forum List

Back