Breaking news Rockland judge overturns ban on unvaccinated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

upload_2019-4-5_16-39-4.png

BREAKING NEWS: Rockland Judge Overturns Ban on Unvaccinated

Well this could b excellent news!! Lets hope it stands and can't be undone let the freaks have their juice just don't FORCE others to take that chit.

Make sure unvaccinated carriers are put close to the invaders. May as well get some good out of them while they are still alive.

It is hilarious that the fascist vaxxers think only the unvaccinated get sick or carry disease. They are clearly dupes of the State.

• Banned
It is hilarious that the fascist vaxxers think only the unvaccinated get sick or carry disease. They are clearly dupes of the State.

I know, it kills me how some are such moron with this. The information can be obtained from a pharmacist/family dr. just by asking for it then all the idiots have to do is READ THE GAWD DAM INSERT!!!!! Right , I mean Jesus Christ ppl are fkn stupid as hell.

They also fail to realize how HITLER TRAINED HIS IDIOTS TO SAY " BUT THE DR. SAID" BUT THE GOV. SAID/BUT THE FDA SAID..... Jesus Cripe even the douches who think they aren't stuck on the Gov tit are .........

That's what kills me most of all. It's not like trying to prove a martian came to dinner last night lol

Forum List

Back