Breaking News; Over 300 classified documents found in Trump's home marked classified

An ignorant cultist fool wouldn't. You didn't care about emails either right? :auiqs.jpg:
Emails on an easilly hackable server that the FBI Chief said that they were likely hacked. You cant hack paper documents from across the world.

You should expect a tremendous backlash for this raid on Trump.

If by now, you believe you can defend Trump, you will be going down with the ship, along with him.

Trumps lawyers who signed off on the June documents are going to be following the same path of many Trump lawyers before them; MAGA! "My attorney getting an attorney." LOL! These nincompoops produced and signed off on papers telling authorities there were no more documents, when Trump himself reviewed documents himself he kept, and some were in his closet. :laughing0301: Folks, you just can't make this stuff up.

The argument by Trumps defenders about Trump declassifying documents can no longer be used as a defense, even though it was never a defense.

We now know Trump knew they were there, and he knew their classification. Why did he deliberately and maliciously break the law? Was it for his own financial benefit? Did he keep them like a child would, pretending he was still president? Who knows? What we do know is, tonight, Trump is squirming like a fish on a hook. He just got caught in a whole bunch of lies over classified documents belonging to the CIA, NSA, and FBI. Oh boy, this is blowing up now.
Bu..bu..but that’s the same as Hillary’s two confidential email sentence fragments!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Emails on an easilly hackable server that the FBI Chief said that they were likely hacked. You cant hack paper documents from across the world. Expect a tremendous backlash for this raid on Trump..
It wasn't a raid ignoramus.

Stay goofy and stupid my friend.
As I’ve noted: I leave that to you. And you always come through.

And you’re also off topic the topic isn’t your irrational opinions about me nor is it about your own abject stupidity. The topic is the reporting.

Documents marked “classified” aren’t necessarily still classified. It’s a shame you’re too stupid to grasp that glaringly obvious truth.

Even a retard can spot a coward.
I didn’t ask if you think you can spot a coward. Try to focus on the topic, you ultimate retard. You have Zero credibility.

That the documents were (at one time) classified and so marked, doesn’t result in any valid basis to claim that they still were classified when retrieved at Mar-A-Lago.

Try to keep up, you pathetic asshole. 👍

It wasn't a raid ignoramus.
Law enforcement officials with guns entered his home and ransacked it. If you want to call it something else, by all means do so, but it isnt going to help democrats in any way. This raid did catastropic political damage to your party.

Forum List

Back