Breaking News; Over 300 classified documents found in Trump's home marked classified

More Fake News.

The “classified” documents were merely cover sheets labeled classified. He already declassified them when he was President.
Zero evidence of that. Try again.

tenor.gif
:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

America has seen this movie before......Nobody but dimwitted dems believes it.

What, we had two years of Mah Russia leaks that did not pan-out for the dems......But by golly they got him this time. :laughing0301:
What other movie was that?

As you knew before you posted that ^ lie, I already did provide a counter argument. Like so many others have noted, the President declassified the previously classified documents while he was still President, you fucking jackass lying libtard.

If I’m jackass in your eyes, I don’t care. But the truth is, I keep exposing what a jerkoff jackass you are. Maybe that’s why your panties are in a bunch.
Your countering arguments consist of "I KNOW THIS", and "YOU DON'T."

An ignorant cultist fool wouldn't. You didn't care about emails either right? :auiqs.jpg:
Emails on an easilly hackable server that the FBI Chief said that they were likely hacked. You cant hack paper documents from across the world. Expect a tremendous backlash for this raid on Trump..

Forum List

Back