Breaking News: Orlando Shooter Wife Knew about Possible attack!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
The Second wife of the Orlando shooter told the FBI she knew about the possible attack and even drove her husband to the club ( Pulse ) to scope out the club!

I saw the report on NBC and seeing she knew what her husband intentions were she should be held accountable for not reporting him!

Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

Note:

Orlandon should have been Orlando.

Last edited:
The Second wife of the Orlando shooter told the FBI she knew about the possible attack and even drove her husband to the club ( Pulse ) to scope out the club!

I saw the report on NBC and seeing she knew what her husband intentions were she should be held accountable for not reporting him!

"She is cooperating with investigators, several officials say."

• Banned

After the goddamn fact!

She has a duty to report the possible threat her husband was about to do and she did not and she should be held accountable for not doing what was the correct course of action!

There is no damn excuse if she knew what her husband intentions were and working with the investigators is her trying to keep her ass from being killed!

After the goddamn fact!

She has a duty to report the possible threat her husband was about to do and she did not and she should be held accountable for not doing what was the correct course of action!

There is no damn excuse if she knew what her husband intentions were and working with the investigators is her trying to keep her ass from being killed!

I'm sure the authorities can handle it.

• Banned

After the goddamn fact!

Sure they will.

You mean the same people that investigated him three times and deemed him not to be a threat?

That same authorities?

You seem to have a lot of faith in people that failed the people of Orlando.

After the goddamn fact!

Sure they will.

You mean the same people that investigated him three times and deemed him not to be a threat?

That same authorities?

Or you can handle it from your keypad I guess.

• Banned

After the goddamn fact!

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

Can you explain your purpose in this thread if you are not here to discuss what the thread is about?

After the goddamn fact!

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

Can you explain your purpose in this thread if you are not here to discuss what the thread is about?

I'm not here to discuss your media induced anxiety, find a therapist. What the hell do you want? The law has her, she ain't going nowhere. What do you want, a mob to go drag her out of jail? Or ya wanna let the law work? What are you arguing for? Do you want a freeish and openish society or a police state in which you would feel safer?

I am, too, but the abortion doctor killers would say their spouses should not be persecuted for prior knowledge.

After the goddamn fact!

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

I'm not here to discuss your media induced anxiety, find a therapist. What the hell do you want? The law has her, she ain't going nowhere. What do you want, a mob to go drag her out of jail? Or ya wanna let the law work? What are you arguing for? Do you want a freeish and openish society or a police state in which you would feel safer?

The law failed before so why trust them?

I will await for your next pearl of wisdom...

I am, too, but the abortion doctor killers would say their spouses should not be persecuted for prior knowledge.

Ummm, yeah...

Abortion is legal here and terrorism is not...

She knew before he did the crime he was about to do the crime so she has no excuse for not telling the authorities...

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

I'm still awaiting your answers to my questions, what is your enlightened alternative?

Ummm, yeah...

She knew before he did the crime he was about to do the crime so she has no excuse for not telling the authorities...

I think his point was that the abortion doctor killing is not legal, get it?

Note:

Orlandon should have been Orlando.

Fixed it for you.

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

I'm still awaiting your answers to my questions, what is your enlightened alternative?

Ummm, yeah...

Get what?

Then write those that kill abortion doctors and I will get it even better...

Sure they will.

That same authorities?

The reality is the government failed the people of Orlando and you believe they will do it right this time is amusing to me!

Ummm, yeah...

Get what?

D

Ummm, yeah...

Get what?

Dodged his point, duly noted.

The reality is the government failed the people of Orlando and you believe they will do it right this time is amusing to me!

I'm still awaiting your alternative idea as to what they should do ...................

Forum List

Back