BREAKING NEWS: Chip Roy Refuses To Fund 'Federal Bureaucracy That's At War With The American People'

RINO's are going to RINO.​

House passes stopgap funding bill, averting partial shutdown​

Heaven forbid someone does not want to fund the .gov with funds we don't have......Never mind, fuck me, it passed.

It's a damn slap in the fact to every republican who vote Republican, get a republican majority, and then they just keep passing these these damn CR's.

It's a damn slap in the fact to every republican who vote Republican, get a republican majority, and then they just keep passing these these damn CR's.
got to give credit to ones like roy who are willing to stand up and get in their faces,, and vote against it,,

I like it, I like Chip….BUT he has the luxury of representing a district full of real core Americans who know and understand our founding principles and values.…that’s the only reason he can and does talk like that.
Don’t you wish all of America was a district 21?

Golfing Gator
View attachment 889999

It is simply amazing how often you people fall for this Kabuki theatre.

RINO's are going to RINO.​

House passes stopgap funding bill, averting partial shutdown​

It is all a act, both sides are being played while those in DC are drinking beers together and laughing at how stupid the electorate is

You keep voting for them and they keep doing the same thing....seems someone once said that was the definition of insanity

got to give credit to ones like roy who are willing to stand up and get in their faces,, and vote against it,,

it is easy to vote against it when you know it is going to pass, then you can go back home and say "well, I tired"

Forum List

Back