BREAKING NEWS: Chip Roy Refuses To Fund 'Federal Bureaucracy That's At War With The American People'

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is what fiscal conservatism sounds like. And Chip Roy's voting record is what FC looks like. The real epidemic in this country are the democrats and the RINO's. Mr. Chip Roy is who we need for president.

BREAKING NEWS: Chip Roy Refuses To Fund 'Federal Bureaucracy That's At War With The American People'

This is what fiscal conservatism sounds like. And Chip Roy's voting record is what FC looks like. The real epidemic in this country are the democrats and the RINO's. Mr. Chip Roy is who we need for president.

Ok.

But let’s be serious. The gubmint is still gonna be funded.

If only we could persuade our elected reps to confine the spending to the matters over which the Constitution gives them enumerated powers.

Fringe.

Ok.

But let’s be serious. The gubmint is still gonna be funded.

If only we could persuade our elected reps to confine the spending to the matters over which the Constitution gives them enumerated powers.

There's simply not enough FC's in DC. There's not enough GOP who understand FC. And not enough willing to risk electing them because of the "fear" they have of the democrats winning an election.

A few years ago, Justin Amash was practically run out of DC on a rail, for going against Trump. He was just as much an FC as Roy. But the voters seemed to want Trump more than someone that put up a fight against the left and the RINO's.

I like it, I like Chip….BUT he has the luxury of representing a district full of real core Americans who know and understand our founding principles and values.…that’s the only reason he can and does talk like that.
Don’t you wish all of America was a district 21?

Golfing Gator
IMG_1780.jpeg

Before the RINO's took over, Roy would've been seen as normal. He supports smaller, limited government that lives within its means. But you call him fringe. Incredible.

The country has changed.
He is fringe.
He couldn't even win a state wide election
He's Ron Paul.

There's simply not enough FC's in DC. There's not enough GOP who understand FC. And not enough willing to risk electing them because of the "fear" they have of the democrats winning an election.

A few years ago, Justin Amash was practically run out of DC on a rail, for going against Trump. He was just as much an FC as Roy. But the voters seemed to want Trump more than someone that put up a fight against the left and the RINO's.
I recall that. Have a son who is very politically informed. He likes Justin. I like learning from the younger guys.

This is what a th8ug sounds like. He is another Nazi sympathizer.

I recall that. Have a son who is very politically informed. He likes Justin. I like learning from the younger guys.

Justin was the poster child for FC's. He got Trump Cancelled. Trump tried to cancel Thomas Massie too. But it didn't work.

I like it, I like Chip….BUT he has the luxury of representing a district full of real core Americans who know and understand our founding principles and values.…that’s the only reason he can and does talk like that.

Golfing Gator
View attachment 889999

He could be just another run of the mill RINO. But he's not.

And that's the point.

My state is a blue red state. ALL rino's. They bring almost no opposition to the democrats in DC.

Keep electing right wing fascist psychopaths.

What could possibly go wrong?

Am I misremembering? Or did Justin support the bullshit Trump impeachment(s)?

Yes he did. Justin voted against every appropriations bill that spent more than the government took it. He voted against every bill that was unconstitutional. He founded the freedom Caucus.
But all he'll be remembered for was going against the GOP's biggest RINO. Trump.

Golfing Gator
View attachment 889999
When good old Chip worked for Lyin Ted did he run his yap when subhuman Dotard blew up the defecit?

When good old Chip worked for Lyin Ted did he run his yap when subhuman Dotard blew up the defecit?

Roy votes against omnibus bills, regardless of who's president. In fact, he voted against Trumps $2 trillion covid slush fund bill.

So you think Chip Roy is a fascist?

Forum List

Back