Breaking! New Evidence Found in Maricopa: Vote Tabulators Had Wrong Data Base and Machine Behavior Settings During 2022 Election

This is an astonishing discovery. This new evidence will be added to Lakes appeal.

Yeah, well, I believe our courts and election system is totally corrupt now and no amount of evidence will result in a successful appeal and redo of the election. I mean, this FARCE has been going on for EIGHT MONTHS now; apparently the government just doesn't give a shit.

Trump has everything to do with this.

I won't ask Maricopa, the judges will and Maricopa will have no evidence to support this article and you will cry deep state activist judges until another "bombshell" is posted on here for the rubes to get all excited about.

Rinse and repeat. Boring.
How? Did Trump run for governor in AZ.?

350775616_752415046629659_8226953094426312871_n.jpg

Trump has everything to do with this.

I won't ask Maricopa, the judges will and Maricopa will have no evidence to support this article and you will cry deep state activist judges until another "bombshell" is posted on here for the rubes to get all excited about.

Rinse and repeat. Boring.
3rd world nations , the Marists have to Lie, Steal and Cheat to win, because no one likes the Party of death of unborn babies, high inflation and fuel prices, and warring over in Europe.

Data is not spam when traitors like you post it. Why is that?
Data can say nothing or prove nothing. Countless time data hasbeen presented to courts and state agencies claiming it proved the electuion was rigged. Everytime the data was rejected as not proving the election was rigged.
Mike Lindell offered 5 million dollars if someone could prove his data did not validate the election was rigged.
A computer scientist who voted for Trump proved the data did not prove the election was rigged. Some of the data presented was jibberish. LINDELL MUST PAY 5 MILLIONJM.
when will you idiots realize the elecetion was not rigged.

3rd world nations , the Marists have to Lie, Steal and Cheat to win, because no one likes the Party of death of unborn babies, high inflation and fuel prices, and warring over in Europe.
Repubs did all that and Trump still lost.

Thanks for your greivence list BTW. I know, you had to get that out there in a post. Part of the job I expect.

Forum List

Back