Breaking! Mueller raids Trump just before SOTU. President Pence?

Russia, Russia, Russia!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Trumps Energy policy which is killing the Russian economy, and pulling out of the Nuke deal PROVES Trump is a pawn of Putin! Right?

Not sure, but did Mueller really have to come with so many SWAT FBI that look fat n shit and move slow? I think the cuff clicking was brutal! :mad:

They didn't have to do it like that.
And why the Heavy handed take down of the first lady? I haven't seen the Camel Clutch used since the Iron Sheik days of the WWF. And he always used it on the top half the opponents anatomy... Jesus!

I think they were getting some extra groping in, man. Why the wife in the 1st place, wtf?!

Russia, Russia, Russia!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Trumps Energy policy which is killing the Russian economy, and pulling out of the Nuke deal PROVES Trump is a pawn of Putin! Right?

Not sure, but did Mueller really have to come with so many SWAT FBI that look fat n shit and move slow? I think the cuff clicking was brutal! :mad:

They didn't have to do it like that.
And why the Heavy handed take down of the first lady? I haven't seen the Camel Clutch used since the Iron Sheik days of the WWF. And he always used it on the top half the opponents anatomy... Jesus!

I think they were getting some extra groping in, man. Why the wife in the 1st place, wtf?!
Checking to make sure this one wasn't a tranny, like the last....

Dig Rump gittin' down on da sax! :eusa_dance:

iu

Sax player. Shows up at 1:57. All orange.

You mean the Mango Mummy? Wow, another name! Cool!

Trump is the frickin MAN. This country is cranking. If it weren't for the Media, Entertainment, and Democrats, there wouldn't be this purposeful divisiveness they want.

I saw that Steve Martin/SNL vid live when it first aired.

Yeah, so did I, and it made top 40, and the correlation with this thread is jack shit and pogo is a vagina.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back