Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

A stage yawn ^ - one of the oldest "bottom gay" signals at the truck stop. :abgg2q.jpg:

Still no examples of how you aren't a Democrat even though you keep arguing their points. You really have nothing. And I don't just mean in your pants, airhead

• Funny
Reactions: iku
:abgg2q.jpg:
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener-png.792552

Which one is you?

• Funny
Reactions: iku
Still no examples of how you aren't a Democrat even though you keep arguing their points. You really have nothing. And I don't just mean in your pants, airhead
Search is your friend :badgrin:

baby-crying-baby.gif

Last edited:
:itsok: That is Trump and his homosexual groomer, Roy Cohn :badgrin:

Roy died of AIDS :(

What typical leftist deflection going to emotions. I don't give a shit how you feel. But your mommy is there to give you a hug whenever you want, little guy. LOL, I made you upset, and all it took was ...

Sergeant Bill: I'm a conservative
kaz: For example???

And that was all you had, I stumped you right there. Just a bunch of emotional outbursts from there, LOL

What typical leftist deflection going to emotions. I don't give a shit how you feel. But your mommy is there to give you a hug whenever you want, little guy. LOL, I made you upset, and all it took was ...

Sergeant Bill: I'm a conservative
kaz: For example???

And that was all you had, I stumped you right there. Just a bunch of emotional outbursts from there, LOL

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

trigglypuff-sjw.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back