Breaking! Melania Trump Bought New Wardrobe After FBI ‘Contaminated’ Her Clothes During Mar-a-Lago Raid

The filthy perverted bastards should be sued by her.

1662253250052.png

62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg

When asked if she was with Trump because he's so wealthy, Melania didn't deny it but responded, "Do you think he'd be with me if I wasn't beautiful?"

Let's see your pic, Comrade.
Is this your little hint that Russians are better than democrats? Seems so. Putin is way better than Biden. After the big Speech Before The Gates Of Hell, Putin likes America more than Biden.

And you noticed, Comrade.

Crazy but true; Breitbart's not that good, but WaPo/NYT are now that bad. :(

Well, I don't read them, so I wouldn't know. But I still doubt it. Breitbart probably keeps it's reputation up by keeping so far away from "the truth" that it never has a chance to get anything wrong.

Well, I don't read them, so I wouldn't know. But I still doubt it. Breitbart probably keeps it's reputation up by keeping so far away from "the truth" that it never has a chance to get anything wrong.
Naw - it's a vastly more reliable source than either WaPo or NYT.

Hope they had hand sanitizer with them. There's no telling what kind of filth and disease was in those drawers.
obviously you like to look the other way as far as the nasty biden crime family is involved.

There seems to be an appetite by society in general for an unlimited amount of abuse, neglect, murder, etc.

The election fraud and President Trump's obvious loss due to election fraud, didn't matter to folks. The unconstitutional "mandates" didn't matter to folks. The military equipment left in Afghanistan didn't matter to folks. The record high fossil fuel prices didn't matter to folks. The murderous "Vaccines", didn't matter to folks. The war on gasoline automobiles and the push for battery powered everything, hasn't mattered to folks. The skyrocketing inflation and food prices haven't mattered to folks. Things will only get worse as heating increases and costs for such increase. I cannot "see" the public caring about the increased costs or as was posted "heads will roll", I seriously doubt it.

The fact that the media continually puts out Democrat propaganda and never questions ANY lie, fake news or twist of facts by the Democrats hasn't mattered to folks. The Dems could detonate a Nuclear Bomb right in the middle of the country and the media would report that everything was fine and should a "right winger" say anything different, they are just spreading "misinformation"...

The filthy perverted bastards should be sued by her.

Would you want to keep your clothes after FBI Agents ransacked your wardrobe & paraded around in your underwear and dresses?

Perhaps that is what the security cameras in the home caught the FBI doing 'inappropriately'...

Would you want to keep your clothes after FBI Agents ransacked your wardrobe & paraded around in your underwear and dresses?

Perhaps that is what the security cameras in the home caught the FBI doing 'inappropriately'...
Of course it was. We are talking about SJW political activist morons within the FBI. The good agents were purged along with the military.

Forum List

Back