Breaking: Machete Attack In Columbus, Ohio Restaurant............ People All Cut Up

;
You probably could have beat him to death with your huge black cock, eh?
Stop trying to find out about my cock on the sly. if you really want to know you are going to have to ask one of your ex's.
That explains why they were so damn loose; like throwing a hot dog weenie down into the Grand Canyon!
They werent loose. Your penis is just microscopic.
I am told that the problem with big black cocks is that they are so big they cannot fully engorge with blood. As a result they are soft.

Is that the case with you? Floppy?
I've never heard of that issue. I think someone was trying to make you feel better about her being unfaithful.
I don't know. That's just what I have heard.

Being racist "may not be who we are as a nation", to paraphrase Obama, but allowing Muslims come here at will to shoot and butcher us out of some sort of political correctness ideology is not who we are either.

A restaurant called "Nazareth"? Will lefties claim they were legitimate targets with a name like that? Why won't the Police release the name of the perp? It should be noted that there was a rash of knife attacks by jihad maniacs throughout Europe and especially in Israel.

A restaurant called "Nazareth"? Will lefties claim they were legitimate targets with a name like that? Why won't the Police release the name of the perp? It should be noted that there was a rash of knife attacks by jihad maniacs throughout Europe and especially in Israel.
The perps name has been released. It's Mohammed Barry.

Machete boy turns out to be muslim and on the terror watch list Fine job.fellas ..........lets import more
We dont really need to import more. We already have millions over here now.
No, no,you don't understand. It's imperative we import more to demonstrate we hate our children and are not haters of muslims.
Why would importing more demonstrate we hate our children? Why would anyone hate muslims?

Being racist "may not be who we are as a nation", to paraphrase Obama, but allowing Muslims come here at will to shoot and butcher us out of some sort of political correctness ideology is not who we are either.
When did someone allow anyone to come here at will and shoot and butcher us? Our terrorism is historically home grown white christian males.

Already Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg are calling for more stringent machete control laws.

When did someone allow anyone to come here at will and shoot and butcher us? Our terrorism is historically home grown white christian males.
Hmmmm.... You must be aroused because apparently all of your blood has left your brain and gushed into your big, ebony whoopin' stick.

Hmmmm.... You must be aroused because apparently all of your blood has left your brain and gushed into your big, ebony whoopin' stick.
You sound aroused by the thought. Its ok you are gay but I'm not. Find another Black buck.

Sure took LONG ENOUGH for the MSM to catch up on DAY OLD news!

Police kill man after machete attack at Nazareth Restaurant in Columbus, Ohio
CBS News‎ - 5 hours ago
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police shot and killed a man who stormed into a central Ohio restaurant wielding a machete and randomly attacking people as they sat ... Police said employees and patrons tried to get the man to stop.More news for muslim tries to kill people in restaurant
Muslim refugee inflicts 'carnage' inside Ohio restaurant
www.wnd.com/.../muslim-refugee-unleashes-carnage-insi...
WorldNetDaily
19 mins ago - Muslim refugee inflicts 'carnage' inside Ohio restaurant ... Four people were wounded in the machete attack, one critically. ... that the July 2015 mass shooting that killed five U.S. servicemen in Chattanooga, Tennessee, as a terrorist attack. ... More ISIS terrorists caught trying to enter Europe as 'refugees'.
Somali Muslim Attacks Restaurant Owned By Israeli Christian
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../breaking-somali-muslim-attacks-restaura...
14 hours ago - Somali Muslim Mohamed Barry hacked four people with a machete at a Columbus ... to be the type of “lone wolf terrorist attacks they're trying to stop. .... shot and killed a suspect after he attacked multiple people at a restaurant ...
OHIO: BLOODBATH at Middle-Eastern Eatery, “Nazareth ...
pamelageller.com/.../ohio-bloodbath-at-middle-eastern-eate...
Pamela Geller
19 hours ago - Two people who were inside the restaurant at the time described the scene to ..... Washington: Muslim Prisoner Tries to Kill Correction Officer ...
Machete-Wielding Man Injures 4 at Ohio Restaurant, Is ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../machete-wielding-man-injures-4-o...
NBCNews.com
7 hours ago - The suspect was shot and killed by police after a chase. ... man who slashed four people in a Columbus, Ohio, restaurant attacked the ... police, the dispatcher makes reference to "a male Muslim in a head scarf and blue shirt.
Four injured in restaurant machete attack, suspect killed by ...
nbc4i.com/.../several-injured-in-stabbing-near-blendon-woo...
WCMH‑TV
1 day ago - Four injured in restaurant machete attack, suspect killed by police. By NBC4 .... “Then, I came here and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.” Zakas said people love the restaurant and its owner. .... Jewish owned restaurant black muslim convert the attacker, covered over by police and media yet again!
Ohio: Machete-wielding Muslim injures multiple patrons at ...
www.jihadwatch.org/.../ohio-machete-wielding-muslim-injur...
Jihad Watch
15 hours ago - If Rich Weiner were as knowledgeable about Islam and jihad as he (and all ... have shot and killed a suspect after he attacked multiple people at a restaurant ... to be the type of “lone wolf terrorist attacks they're trying to stop.”.

BUT, NO major coverage as THIS should have SHUT DOWN the DemoRAT debate tomorrow, and caused people to realize that DemoRATS are TRYING TO KILL CITIZENS with their RECKLESS, UNVETTED, MUSLIM RAPEUGEES!!!!!

Yes OCDGirl, ONE local station had it, BUT you're too fucking stupid to realize that it wasn't NATIONAL NEWS, now were you fuckface?

AND didn't I list the station YOU posted...why yes I do believe I did!

Machete boy turns out to be muslim and on the terror watch list Fine job.fellas ..........lets import more
No, no,you don't understand. It's imperative we import more to demonstrate we hate our children and are not haters of muslims.
Why would importing more demonstrate we hate our children? Why would anyone hate muslims?
YOu do see whats hapening in EU ......do you think their children will thank them for the sex assaults and the rest of the violence ...........

Yes OCDGirl, ONE local station had it, BUT you're too fucking stupid to realize that it wasn't NATIONAL NEWS, now were you fuckface?

Actually I listed two links ---- I know counting is hard for you --- and one of them is in Dayton, which is downstate.

Moreover, your own links.... Whirled Nuts link goes nowhere (typical for your age group)... Gateway Plunderit cites CBS, Pamela Yeller cites the Columbus DIspatch, Cleveland.com and the AP; and Jizz Handwash cites Old Yeller (see above). So they ALL came from national news.

And yes Gummo, you did list the local NBC TV report --- which puts the lie to your own whining in the first line.

Your own OP. I should have known like all your work it comes with its own suicide gene.

YOu do see whats hapening in EU ......do you think their children will thank them for the sex assaults and the rest of the violence ...........
I could give a flying fuck about eu. I'm not concerned with what their children do. I asked how would importing more muslims demonstrate hate to our children.

Actually I listed two links ---- I know counting is hard for you --- and one of them is in Dayton, which is downstate.

Moreover, your own links.... Whirled Nuts link goes nowhere (typical for your age group)... Gateway Plunderit cites CBS, Pamela Yeller cites the Columbus DIspatch, Cleveland.com and the AP; and Jizz Handwash cites Old Yeller (see above). So they ALL came from national news.

And yes Gummo, you did list the local NBC TV report --- which puts the lie to your own whining in the first line.

Your own OP. I should have known like all your work it comes with its own suicide gene.

Actually you listed TWO AFTER I answered you, but you love to lie anyway, so feel free to do so!

AND OCDGirl, there was NOTHING on CNN, or in MAJOR NEWSPAPERS. or even a comment by YOUR Manchurian muslim about it!

I could give a flying fuck about eu. I'm not concerned with what their children do. I asked how would importing more muslims demonstrate hate to our children.
LLLMMAAAOOOOOO geee wonder what would happen ............

Forum List

Back