Breaking: Machete Attack In Columbus, Ohio Restaurant............ People All Cut Up

I didn't see any info on the attacker in the news reports.

What makes you think he was a terrorist?
Maybe the machete was a clue. I wouldn't call him a disgruntled patron.
The Ohio primary is in what? The next 30 days? Democrats are going to feel that one.
Hmmm...Political in 3...2...1....

But...Obama said "we should politicize" mass shootings. Why not mass stabbings too? Hey....following your dear leaders words.
Sure...why not. It's outstanding to do so.

Your boy said to do it. Take issue with him.

BTW....the suspects name is "Mohammed Barry". Another Muslim attack in America.

Mohammed Barry also sounds like Obamas stage name.

As of right now police are silent on name of attacker.

12715596_10208701423596200_7606380434492640445_n.jpg

Four injured in restaurant machete attack, suspect killed by police

"Terror related"? I thought being attacked with a machete would induce terror....its not pleasant

If some responsible patron had been carrying then this attack could have been mitigated substantially.

If some responsible patron had been carrying then this attack could have been mitigated substantially.
You silly timid white people only needed to pick up a chair and clock the idiot. WTF is wrong with you people?
You probably could have beat him to death with your huge black cock, eh?
Stop trying to find out about my cock on the sly. if you really want to know you are going to have to ask one of your ex's.

You silly timid white people only needed to pick up a chair and clock the idiot. WTF is wrong with you people?
Stop trying to find out about my cock on the sly. if you really want to know you are going to have to ask one of your ex's.
That explains why they were so damn loose; like throwing a hot dog weenie down into the Grand Canyon!

;
That explains why they were so damn loose; like throwing a hot dog weenie down into the Grand Canyon!
They werent loose. Your penis is just microscopic.

;
I am told that the problem with big black cocks is that they are so big they cannot fully engorge with blood. As a result they are soft.

Is that the case with you? Floppy?

;
I am told that the problem with big black cocks is that they are so big they cannot fully engorge with blood. As a result they are soft.

Is that the case with you? Floppy?
I've never heard of that issue. I think someone was trying to make you feel better about her being unfaithful.

Forum List

Back