BREAKING: Kremlin says no chance of peace with Kiev after Zelensky's Washington performance

AFmFSlb_d.webp

I'm sure his people know how to do security. Besides, as have seen, those Ruskkies ain't too bright.
Then the US may as well invade Russia.
For not being too bright, Russia was supposed to run out of ammunition 6 weeks into the invasion.

No, He just wanted for NATO to pay their fair share for protection all these decades. They were fleecing us.
Trump had no idea what NATO was for. The idea they were “fleecing us” makes no sense.

Russia felt much more comfortable with Trump in office weakening NATO.

What country has Russia invaded lately other than Ukraine?
Why does Ukraine have ex-Nazis living in their Western District?
Why does my Scholl District, City, State and Federal Governments have the right to increase my taxes to feed trespassers?

It's obvious you are very old and ready to die and don't give a crap.
USA has invaded and bombed a hell of a lot more countries than Russia has.

and there we go, there will never be peace as long as we applaud war

~S~
We "applaud" that the Ukrainians have the courage to resist an brutal Russian invasion by that madman Putin.

Unlike, say the Afghans, that just turned their country over to the enemy.

Trump had no idea what NATO was for. The idea they were “fleecing us” makes no sense.

Russia felt much more comfortable with Trump in office weakening NATO.
Many NATO countries were not funding their military per their GDP requirement.

You are not Democrats anymore. And you do not realize it. Conservatism now is spewed as haters if an individual who is a parent is against the seedy side of towns and cities known as red light districts that are entrenched as the driving force in public schools with our young children the victims. I can only tell you that this is not going to be a permanent thing. The Russians and the Chinese who are competitors and who want to be number one themselves have warned us on what we are doing. Especially the Russians. China may have interfered and helped the Progs in that we now believe an 80-pound woman with muscular dystrophy can beat the shit out of a special forces buffed male. We are near totally woke. And the pressure on the men who do the real dirty work is increasing geometrically. And you are fools.
Meanwhile while you obsess about this totally imaginary BS, your lying heroes are robbing you blind with giveaway to the rich tax rates the last 35 years.

At this point, I don't think it matters. The Russian people mostly oppose contrinuing the war. Mostly due to the high taxes and forced conscription that Putin employees, with thousads of Russians having already fled the country to avoid being conscripted. Unnofficial polls show him at less than 20% approval, which means there will mostly likely be riots when he rigs the next Russian election to stay in power, just likely he always does.

I woul;dn't be surprised if we see his head on a stick being carried by angry rebels pretty soon.

Then the US may as well invade Russia.
For not being too bright, Russia was supposed to run out of ammunition 6 weeks into the invasion.
Newsflash. The US did not invade Russia. You may be a little confused but it was the Russians that invaded Ukraine.

We were damn glad that the French gave us aid when we fighting for our independence and if Ukraine prevails in their war then they will be glad they got outside help.

There never would have been a war if Putin hadn't gone bat shit crazy and sent an invasion force. What the hell was he thinking?

Being a Boomer that grew up distrusting the Russians and having served in the hot part of the Cold War I am glad the Russians are getting their asses beat. However, as a real Conservative I am pissed that a portion of the money that we are giving Ukraine is coming back into the coffers of the filthy Democrat Party and into the pockets of "the big guy".

Many NATO countries were not funding their military per their GDP requirement.
BS. They were on schedule with the additions they negotiated with Obama. Plus they have taken millions of refugees that we refuse to take which we caused. Syrians Iraqis afghanis etc . Change the damn channel and get away from your pathetic party. Now they are the ones who are taking the most grievous problems with inflation gasoline heating etcetera etcetera. You are a brainwashed fool who are whining and complaining about our allies while you are misinformed by GOP crap which is impossible to tell from Russian Iranian and Chinese crap...

Newsflash. The US did not invade Russia. You may be a little confused but it was the Russians that invaded Ukraine.

We were damn glad that the French gave us aid when we fighting for our independence and if Ukraine prevails in their war then they will be glad they got outside help.

There never would have been a war if Putin hadn't gone bat shit crazy and sent an invasion force. What the hell was he thinking?

Being a Boomer that grew up distrusting the Russians and having served in the hot part of the Cold War I am glad the Russians are getting their asses beat. However, as a real Conservative I am pissed that a portion of the money that we are giving Ukraine is coming back into the coffers of the filthy Democrat Party and into the pockets of "the big guy".
And you were doing so well until you ended up with that crap conspiracy garbage. Totally discredited- change the god damn channel period

And you were doing so well until you ended up with that crap conspiracy garbage. Totally discredited- change the god damn channel period
Exactly. The only money that Ukraine “gave” to FTX ( not Dems) was the exchange fees for converting crypto donations in to real money.

We "applaud" that the Ukrainians have the courage to resist an brutal Russian invasion by that madman Putin.

Unlike, say the Afghans, that just turned their country over to the enemy.
Not their enemy. Our enemy but Afghans never cared about that.

The Taliban disposed of the legitimately elected government of Afghanistan so there was some "enemy" stuff going on.
What do the Afghans have to say? Did the Taliban remove a puppet government of the United States or not?

Forum List

Back