Invalid Ballots

Something was proved without a shadow of doubt, all right. And it should be followed up with sanctions, as a warning to candidates that they'd better come to court armed with something more than sour grapes if they want to overturn the results of an election.

If Lake had actual evidence of a county plot to deny her her due, it certainly wasn't offered up in the courtroom this week.

Something was proved without a shadow of doubt, all right. And it should be followed up with sanctions, as a warning to candidates that they'd better come to court armed with something more than sour grapes if they want to overturn the results of an election.

If Lake had actual evidence of a county plot to deny her her due, it certainly wasn't offered up in the courtroom this week.

That Yahoo article is totally partisan. It has zero truthfulness. Hobbs attorneys got scorched yesterday.

That Yahoo article is totally partisan. It has zero truthfulness. Hobbs attorneys got scorched yesterday.
I am sure you like to suck dirty politicians' asses also yet I don't believe a word they say. The article is from an Arizona newspaper, had you actually read the article you'd know.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: Kari Lake's election trial bombshell goes bust

Last edited:
Maricopa's attorney is an idiot.
They had no defense for how badly they screwed up the election & didn't even try to dispute the fact the ballot printer settings were wrong on election day.
This wasn't simple incompetence by clearly stupid people, this hyper partisan election officials putting their fingers on the scales to ensure Repubs that promised to look into 2020 were fraudulently cheated by the corrupted RINOs running the elections.

If there is any justice, the results will be nullified & those officials will be indicted

Maricopa's attorney is an idiot.
They had no defense for how badly they screwed up the election & didn't even try to dispute the fact the ballot printer settings were wrong on election day.
This wasn't simple incompetence by clearly stupid people, this hyper partisan election officials putting their fingers on the scales to ensure Repubs that promised to look into 2020 were fraudulently cheated by the corrupted RINOs running the elections.

If there is any justice, the results will be nullified & those officials will be indicted
These were Republican officials you dipshit. How would Republicans purposely throwing elections for democrats be an example of hyper partisanship? 😄

If anything it would be an act of bipartisanship.

Are you even following this situation? She didnt offer evidence?!!!! You were expecting her to offer evidence.... in a court battle where she is fighting SPECIFICALLY to get the evidence? Youre a fucking bum poster. You dont know shit about any of the threads you comment on.

Kari Lake: "Judge, we want to look at the evidence to see if there was any cheating"

Moonglow: "No, we arent going to let you look at the evidence. You have to show us the evidence of cheating before we let you see the evidence of cheating." :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Are you even following this situation? She didnt offer evidence?!!!! You were expecting her to offer evidence.... in a court battle where she is fighting SPECIFICALLY to get the evidence? Youre a fucking bum poster. You dont know shit about any of the threads you comment on.
😄

You don't even know what the trial is about. She's is suing to over turn the election results.

These were Republican officials you dipshit. How would Republicans purposely throwing elections for democrats be an example of hyper partisanship? 😄

because we are promoting our children in schools to be raped and if young enough to e phuked up the ass.

Proving her case means looking at the votes. Have you guys let her look at the votes yet, or are you refusing to let her look at the votes?
I don't know what look at the votes means. People have a right to have the privacy of their ballots respected. Kari Lake doesn't get to infringe on that right because she's salty she lost.

They are UNiparty RINOs, controlled oppo in the DC Kabuki Theatre.
Do you understand now how this is hyper partisanship there or is that "fake news" to married goats?

Let me know if I'm going to fast for you

They are UNiparty RINOs, controlled oppo in the DC Kabuki Theatre.
Do you understand now how this is hyper partisanship there or is that "fake news" to married goats?

Let me know if I'm going to fast for you
Let me know if you need the definition of bi-partisanship. :itsok:

Forum List

Back