BREAKING: Kremlin says no chance of peace with Kiev after Zelensky's Washington performance

You are not Democrats anymore. And you do not realize it. Conservatism now is spewed as haters if an individual who is a parent is against the seedy side of towns and cities known as red light districts that are entrenched as the driving force in public schools with our young children the victims. I can only tell you that this is not going to be a permanent thing. The Russians and the Chinese who are competitors and who want to be number one themselves have warned us on what we are doing. Especially the Russians. China may have interfered and helped the Progs in that we now believe an 80-pound woman with muscular dystrophy can beat the shit out of a special forces buffed male. We are near totally woke. And the pressure on the men who do the real dirty work is increasing geometrically. And you are fools.
Yes, correct, I've never been a Democrat. Nor could I be. You don't know my politics, but that doesn't stop you. Good Trumpster.

Yes, correct, I've never been a Democrat. Nor could I be. You don't know my politics, but that doesn't stop you. Good Trumpster.
Well you ought to be a Democrat. What you don't like about them is due to the fact that they have been obstructed since LBJ except for Obamacare and a few bills from Biden that were totally cut in scale... Well, why don't you like them?

Z was wearing his Army camo BDU outfit as though he just left the battlefield to take time to fly to DC lol. Useful idiot leftists suck it all up.

221221194731-04-zelensky-congress-speech-1221.jpg
Ukraine might not even exist if it weren’t for him.

Well you ought to be a Democrat. What you don't like about them is due to the fact that they have been obstructed since LBJ except for Obamacare and a few bills from Biden that were totally cut in scale... Well, why don't you like them?
I just have too many disagreements with them on the issues. I have disagreements with BOTH parties on virtually EVERY issue. And the similarity of the behaviors from both ends are repulsive to me.

I don't see the value in belonging to a tribe, for which I have to spin and lie and attack. I'd rather just blurt out what I'm thinking without worrying about conforming to the rules of dishonest people.

People who value freedom care.

He’s extremely effective. You can’t deny it.
Tell me how there's no freedom in 2022 Russia.
I know Russians who come to the US to write code and they have nothing bad to say about what is no longer the Soviet Union.
In the meanwhile, you worship the Party that wants to legislate everything but your sexual desires.

Z was wearing his Army camo BDU outfit as though he just left the battlefield to take time to fly to DC lol. Useful idiot leftists suck it all up.

221221194731-04-zelensky-congress-speech-1221.jpg
Actually Zelensky was at the combat front a few hours earlier before flying to the US.

His country is at war. A war for their survival.

Stop bitching about things that are not important. He wore those clothes to emphasize his country is at war.

Actually Zelensky was at the combat front a few hours earlier before flying to the US.

His country is at war. A war for their survival.

Stop bitching about things that are not important. He wore those clothes to emphasize his country is at war.
And yet he got onto a plane to the US undetected.
Something is afoot.

Tell me how there's no freedom in 2022 Russia.
I know Russians who come to the US to write code and they have nothing bad to say about what is no longer the Soviet Union.
In the meanwhile, you worship the Party that wants to legislate everything but your sexual desires.
Russia doesn’t have free and fair elections. They don’t have a free press. Their legal system is incredibly corrupt.

And they invade countries because they feel like it.

Ukraine is defending itself from foreign aggression. They didn’t chose this war. If you value freedom, you want Ukraine to win.

Russia doesn’t have free and fair elections. They don’t have a free press. Their legal system is incredibly corrupt.

And they invade countries because they feel like it.

Ukraine is defending itself from foreign aggression. They didn’t chose this war. If you value freedom, you want Ukraine to win.
What country has Russia invaded lately other than Ukraine?
Why does Ukraine have ex-Nazis living in their Western District?
Why does my Scholl District, City, State and Federal Governments have the right to increase my taxes to feed trespassers?

It's obvious you are very old and ready to die and don't give a crap.

Forum List

Back