BREAKING: Kari Lake Files First Complaint Against Maricopa County, Says She Has Whistleblowers And Smoking Gun Evidence Of Uncertified Printers

Plus how Ballot Harvesting with Drop boxes were used
to get Fetterman elected.By college kids.The same crap used in
Ohio to make sure Obama won in 2012.College kids.
Yep. Confirmed. We know at least a PART of how it's being done now. My buddy in Bristol knows one of the harvesters. This person traveled to 14 college campuses to buy votes and collect signatures. 50 bucks a pop at Rider and Monmouth, 100 bucks at Lehigh. That's a lot of money. Where did it come from?

Did the GOP Secretary of State in Georgia "recuse" himself for the last reelection cycle?

Did the GOP Govenor of FLorida "recuse" himself for the last election cycle?

Is it only blue state officials that are required to "recuse" themselves or does it apply equally to red and blue states?

How often to elected official resuse themselves from office when running for reelection?

WW
Dumbshit, hundreds and probably thousands of people FROM BOTH PARTIES were disenfranchised because => Katie Hobbs didn't test the damn machines as required by AZ state law.

Dumbshit, hundreds and probably thousands of people FROM BOTH PARTIES were disenfranchised because => Katie Hobbs didn't test the damn machines as required by AZ state law.

I'm not commenting on the total situation in Arizona without more conclusive information. However tabulators are required to have pre- and post- election testing.

The tabulators were tested on October 11th with state, local and party representatives present. So to claim the machines weren't tested is not true.

The problem appears to that in some cases ballots were printed on demand, the problem was the printers used were printing ballots that were slightly under exposed (i.e. to light) and that is what was causing the tabulators not to read the ballot.

Should they have tested the printers better? Probably. Was the testing done though in conformace with established standards? Looks like it.

Wanna bet they test the printers next time? I'm sure they will.

WW

Just curious.

Why can't posters on this board omit the "DUMMASS" and "Dumbshit" when discussing an issue?

Causes a lack of credibility when the rote response is name calling instead of - you know - actually having a civil discussion.

WW

Why can't posters on this board omit the "DUMMASS" and "Dumbshit" when discussing an issue?
Because you're a major DUMMASS?

Causes a lack of credibility when the rote response is name calling instead of - you know - actually having a civil discussion.
Don't worry. You have no credibility DUMMASS. Arizona stinks to high heaven and her defeat is even less likely than Trump's was a couple years ago! But the good news DUMMASS is that God works in mysterious ways, Kari was just down in Florida talking to Trump, and I pray to god this lets her end up being Trump's VEEP in '24!

They had box#3 to put their ballot in that would not scan, and those ballots were hand counted later.

And these were BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC COUNTIES with the problem!

PHOENIX — The voting locations that experienced problems on Election Day in Maricopa County, home to more than half of Arizona’s voters, do not skew overwhelmingly Republican, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.

Congressional districts have changed. Find yours for the 2022 midterm elections.

The finding undercuts claims by some Republicans — most notably Kari Lake, the GOP nominee for governor, and former president Donald Trump — that GOP areas in the county were disproportionately affected by the problems, which involved a mishap with printers. Republicans nonetheless argue that their voters were more likely to be affected, given their tendency to vote on Election Day rather than mail in their ballots.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yep. Confirmed. We know at least a PART of how it's being done now. My buddy in Bristol knows one of the harvesters. This person traveled to 14 college campuses to buy votes and collect signatures. 50 bucks a pop at Rider and Monmouth, 100 bucks at Lehigh. That's a lot of money. Where did it come from?
Zuckerberg, Soros, the DNC, and the laundry.

Bannon is a pardoned felon, and Lake is a liar. I don't call a convicted conman who stole money from his fellow citizens a "patriot". I call him a pig.

What do you call a batshit crazy leftist who voted for a man who wears blackface just for laughs ?
A racist pig!

Did the GOP Secretary of State in Georgia "recuse" himself for the last reelection cycle?

Did the GOP Govenor of FLorida "recuse" himself for the last election cycle?

Is it only blue state officials that are required to "recuse" themselves or does it apply equally to red and blue states?

How often to elected official resuse themselves from office when running for reelection?

WW
Was the Georgia SOS running for an office in that election? If so he should have recused himself.

I love how MAGAts so easily ignore reality....probably because they are so deep in their sexual fantasies.

For the record....Hillary Clinton con-ceded the very next morning after the 2016 election. How long did it take for the fat orange Florida man to con-cede after his spanking in 2020?
And she has spent every day since then claiming the election was stolen from her by various people, organizations and countries.

I'm not commenting on the total situation in Arizona without more conclusive information. However tabulators are required to have pre- and post- election testing.

The tabulators were tested on October 11th with state, local and party representatives present. So to claim the machines weren't tested is not true.

The problem appears to that in some cases ballots were printed on demand, the problem was the printers used were printing ballots that were slightly under exposed (i.e. to light) and that is what was causing the tabulators not to read the ballot.

Should they have tested the printers better? Probably. Was the testing done though in conformace with established standards? Looks like it.

Wanna bet they test the printers next time? I'm sure they will.

WW
In Arizona, in all cases ballots are printed to order after the voter presents state issued ID and his/her identity and eligibility is verified. A gentleman ahead of me had to use a provisional ballot because he was no longer registered to vote and the ID check caught it.

Today, Kari Lake filed the following application for an order to show cause and special action complaint against County Recorder Stephen Richer, the Maricopa County Supervisors, and Election Directors Scott Jarrett and Rey Valenzuela.

people are sick to death of these swine election deniers...

Crybaby Loser

:206:
You know I remember when we were kids we were taught that participating in a group competition or playing sports required you to be a "good sport" when you lost, and not rubbing the noses of those you defeated with your win.

I remember how kind of amazing it was to see Donald Trump behaving worse than 6 and 7 year olds who lost a game and couldn't keep their composure or remember to be a good sport.

Things have been going downhill ever since. He is VERY vindictive when he doesn't get his way.

Forum List

Back