BREAKING: Kari Lake Files First Complaint Against Maricopa County, Says She Has Whistleblowers And Smoking Gun Evidence Of Uncertified Printers

Yep. Confirmed. We know at least a PART of how it's being done now. My buddy in Bristol knows one of the harvesters. This person traveled to 14 college campuses to buy votes and collect signatures. 50 bucks a pop at Rider and Monmouth, 100 bucks at Lehigh. That's a lot of money. Where did it come from?
Amazing how nobody knows the names of these harvesters.... Quite the resume you're imagining for yourself.

Amazing how nobody knows the names of these harvesters.... Quite the resume you're imagining for yourself.
What happens when they find out? Hopefully the little rats will turn on the big rats. Too bad law enforcement is so fucking corrupt. But stranger things have happened. A couple of more heroes could emerge.

Yep. Confirmed. We know at least a PART of how it's being done now. My buddy in Bristol knows one of the harvesters. This person traveled to 14 college campuses to buy votes and collect signatures. 50 bucks a pop at Rider and Monmouth, 100 bucks at Lehigh. That's a lot of money. Where did it come from?
Yeah. A buddy of mine talked to a guy who said he saw a man carrying a duffle bag. The bag could have been filled with illegal votes. I think we should make sure that gets investigated.

No wonder Kari Lake lost the election. This kind of stuff is happening all over the country. They hate us because we love America and we're true patriots. Not idiots, like "them."

What happens when they find out? Hopefully the little rats will turn on the big rats. Too bad law enforcement is so fucking corrupt. But stranger things have happened. A couple of more heroes could emerge.

Well, let us know when you can actually name someone who committed fraud. Until then, you'll still be a human pinata

Any arrests yet?

Forum List

Back