Breaking Just Now: Hillary Goes Into Trance And Freezes Up Mid-Sentence On Stage In Florida

This thread is unbelievable. I can't believe how ridiculously desperate the right is getting. This is almost surreal.

They think turning America into Somalia is making America great. These people are sick.
When has the right, especially Trump, referenced of wanting America to be like Somalia, a nation with Muslims that Trump wants to ban?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
This thread is unbelievable. I can't believe how ridiculously desperate the right is getting. This is almost surreal.

They think turning America into Somalia is making America great. These people are sick.
When has the right, especially Trump, referenced of wanting America to be like Somalia, a nation with Muslims that Trump wants to ban?

They think they can just say anything, and it makes it so...........way surreal, huh? :lol:

Dude! She was exaggerating a reaction to being bombarded with questions in her right ear out of nowhere...do you even know what humor is?

Good lord. Now I know what hell must be like...having to interact with people like you for eternity.

are you this stupid- at the very start she wasnt faking anything- the REASON she exagerrated is because she had some sort of medical issue for the first couple seconds.

Dude! She was exaggerating a reaction to being bombarded with questions in her right ear out of nowhere...do you even know what humor is?

Good lord. Now I know what hell must be like...having to interact with people like you for eternity.

are you this stupid- at the very start she wasnt faking anything- the REASON she exagerrated is because she had some sort of medical issue for the first couple seconds.

lol, wow. I think you might be the dumbest person alive. HOLY SHIT.

lol, wow. I think you might be the dumbest person alive. HOLY SHIT.

Actually you are!

She exaggerated nothing. That woman had real fear on her face once she realized she had lost control.

She will not make it three months. Either she will be hospitalized for exhaustion and drop out of the campaign or drop in public.

Forum List

Back