Breaking! Judge Who Signed Warrant For FBI To Raid Trump's House Previously Worked For Jeffery Epstein

Democrats are pretty much perverts. Ed Buck avoided prosecution by donating to democrats for years. The Epstein friend is also close to the shitstain obamas too.
Schiff hung out with that guy, Buck. There is a picture of them with a couple of huge dildos on a desk in the room. It looks like it has been scrubbed from the internet.

1660069983308.png

Last edited:
The fact Democrats protect and cover for pedo peter says all you need to know about who they are.

Polls show the term groomer is sticking to democrats like glue, and for good reason.
As I said before:

"Hair sniffing groomers gotta protect hair sniffing groomers and keep them in power so they can continue hair sniffing and grooming."

What do you think of pedo peter taking inappropriate showers with his daughter?
Lol, good old retard right these days running their mouth all day long with absolutely no proof. Hilarious. Lol, what do you think about hundreds of convictions of Jan 6th rioters? You know things that actually happened.

Lol, good old retard right these days running their mouth all day long with absolutely no proof. Hilarious. Lol, what do you think about hundreds of convictions of Jan 6th rioters? You know things that actually happened.
If the diary is fake, the fbi wouldn't be looking for it.

Look at the democrats cover for pedo peter.

As for joke 6, Americans don't care.

Those convictions are a joke when the rioters from the summer of 2020 were never held without bail or punished. Dumbass traitor.

If the diary is fake, the fbi wouldn't be looking for it.

Look at the democrats cover for pedo peter.

As for joke 6, Americans don't care.
Lol, if the diary were real there would be charges. As far as Jan 6th joke, lol lots of idiots doing time for a joke. Hilarious. I know the typical democrat is laughing pretty hard as those rioters are taking it from Bubba every night.

Those convictions are a joke when the rioters from the summer of 2020 were never held without bail or punished. Dumbass traitor.
Lol, keeps me warm at night knowing those fools are doing time. Next up those who truly responsible like Meadows. We will laugh even harder at those rioting fools and you when that fuck goes down.

Lol, if the diary were real there would be charges. As far as Jan 6th joke, lol lots of idiots doing time for a joke. Hilarious. I know the typical democrat is laughing pretty hard as those rioters are taking it from Bubba every night.
Why is the fbi looking for a fake diary?

How does one get the nick name pedo peter?

Last edited:
Lol, keeps me warm at night knowing those fools are doing time. Next up those who truly responsible like Meadows. We will laugh even harder at those rioting fools and you when that fuck goes down.
Not to worry champ, karma is a b*tch.

Enjoying being a fascist? I am not surprised.

Why is the fbi looking for a fake diary?

Hoe does one get the nick name pedo peter?
Lol, you you got accusations and enuendo. I got got dumb fucks in jail to warm me at night. I like my situation better, alot better. Hilarious. You fucking retard repugs sure give alot to laugh at. Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back