What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking! Judge Who Signed Warrant For FBI To Raid Trump's House Previously Worked For Jeffery Epstein

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is all you need to know about the filthy judge. Plus he was an Obama donor.

Lol, gateway pundit again. Hilarious

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Joe Biden sent the FBI"?
"An Obama appointee"?
Naturally, from the gateway pundit.

Deep state delusions run deep in Trumplandia.
So, you deny that Democrats and the left have been pressuring the DOJ to go after Trump? Are you denying that the judge was an Obama appointee?

Smokin' OP

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, you deny that Democrats and the left have been pressuring the DOJ to go after Trump? Are you denying that the judge was an Obama appointee?
No.
So, what is your point?

Republicans are STILL trying to after Obama and Hillary.
Do you hear/read of any democrats shrieking like a 13-year-old girl, that just lost her first boyfriend ?

NO, bring it and prove it.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is all you need to know about the filthy judge. Plus he was an Obama donor.

I read about this and had to laugh at how pathetic of a diversion this is. Did you read any of the fine print or just the headline? What exactly bothers you? Be specific

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL He was a lawyer and he represented Jeffery Epstein. Something lawyers are paid to do.

But since we have pictures of the orange douche bag partying with Epstein, are you going to hold the orange loser to the same standard?

Knowing someone and being at the same party as them is irrelevant. Once attended a football game and met Jay Rockefeller. That doesn't make me a Democrat.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just like Trump, his cult attacks....................whomever.

Where are Trump's lawyers?

They were informed and signed off on the warrant, like the secret service did.
Damned, why didn't they take this to another judge for an injunction?

Because the orange traitor, took 15 BOXES of papers out of the white house he wasn't supposed to.

Tried flushing some down the toilet.

View attachment 679748

WHO does that?
Mob boss.
Drug dealer.
Gangbanger.

TRUMP.

Trump's cult STILL defends him.
Trump could kill his cult's wives and rape their daughters and his cult would claim "They must have deserved it".

AND send him MORE $$$.
Wow! Emily Stefanik's name was on that paper! Call out the National Guard!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hear he's left-handed, too! And part Mexican. He's also been spotted throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.
Most Democrats fit that profile. Especially you.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it was Wile E Coyote on the paper, it was trying to be flushed.
Yeah, that's a crime.....................dumbass.
Wait, Flushing Paper down the Toilet is a crime?
No wonder your hands stink like shit!

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Such BS. He was a defense attorney. The firm he worked for was hired to defend people, and he, being a defense attorney, did just that. It is sort of the bedrock of our legal system, being able to present a defense.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What did Judge Bruce Reinhart do for Jeffrey Epstein? Seems to me Mr. Epstein was suicided in jail before his trial in a suicide-proof room. This little story gets curiouser and curiouser. :1peleas:

He did nothing for Epstein. He did work as a defense attorney for some of Epstein's employees.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was appointed by Donald Trump in 2018.

he was not appointed. He is a Magistrate Judge, they are not appointed by the POTUS

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It IS when you're a president and the paper have words on it WRITTEN by the president.

You would suck Trump's fingers dry if he asked.

You are criminally insane! So it the toilet paper he uses not supposed to be flushed as well? My God, how can anyone be so fucking stupid?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hair sniffing groomers gotta protect hair sniffing groomers and keep them in power so they can continue hair sniffing and grooming.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Trump had sex with a minor, he should be executed. You think the same with Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter?
View attachment 679733
The fact Democrats protect and cover for pedo peter says all you need to know about who they are.

Polls show the term groomer is sticking to democrats like glue, and for good reason.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List