Breaking! Judge Who Signed Warrant For FBI To Raid Trump's House Previously Worked For Jeffery Epstein

Lol, as Alex Jones and those fucking rubes sitting in jail for January 6th have found out. Meanwhile all roses on my side. Chump
Yep, November is right around the corner. Wouldn't be surprised to hear you pissing and moaning the loudest...then the fun begins.

The Judge Who Signed off on the unprecedented warrant to mitantly raid President Trump's home - instead of insisting what was being sought be attempted to be acquired any other way 1st - worked for Democrat Child Sex Trafficker / abuser Jeffrey Epstein.

You know how the FBI loves having leverage on people - I wonder if judge Bruce Reinhart's name is in Epstein's little black book the FBI recovered (then hid) from Pedo-Island.

Reinhart, coincidentally however, is connected to Epstein.

You are a lying weasel. We can see you got your talking points. Try thinking for yourself.

"Joe Biden sent the FBI"?
"An Obama appointee"?
Naturally, from the gateway pundit.

Deep state delusions run deep in Trumplandia.
It took the FBI 24 hours to investigate Jeffrey Epstein's properties after he died and all the computers were wiped or gone.
Tell us how you love the FBI.

So, you deny that Democrats and the left have been pressuring the DOJ to go after Trump? Are you denying that the judge was an Obama appointee?

The judge was sworn in in March of 2018 Trump was president not Obama. No one has been pressuring the DOJ to go after Trump. Trump should be held accountable and a judge agreed the DOJ had enough of a case to issue a search warrant.

It took the FBI 24 hours to investigate Jeffrey Epstein's properties after he died and all the computers were wiped or gone.
Tell us how you love the FBI.
Also the photos of various young girls in a binder was mysteriously left on top of a safe, and then the "Evidence" poof disappeared despite it being entered into the evidentiary record.

Knowing someone and being at the same party as them is irrelevant. Once attended a football game and met Jay Rockefeller. That doesn't make me a Democrat.
LOL Rump wasn't just at the party with Jeffery Epstein. He was actively partying with him. Look at the pictures. Big difference.

Forum List

Back