Breaking: Joe Biden releases 2019 tax return

The information reveals that Biden paid $346,000 that year.
In contrast, Donald Trump pays $750 a year.

Correction, Donald Trump paid at least $400,750 as he donated his salary directly to the Treasury.

Biden makes over 600K for doing nothing?!
That other thread claiming Biden "paid no taxes" sure didn't age well.
I didn't see the other Thread but Biden still does nothing for his tax payer funded income.

He is "The Fixer" for Hunter.
Trump better pray Wallace doesn't bring up taxes or business success tonight.

I know right!!!
Hiden wont know how to respond.

You know how suspicious this looks? Trump asks for a check on earpieces, Biden asks for breaks during a short 90 minute debate, and on cue Biden says "look over there, my taxes!".

No wonder China is crushing the West.
Nope China only thinks they have crushed The Donald. He has the ba king of
Why didnt the NYT publish Trump’s returns?

There is no evidence any of this is true?
Better yet, why doesn't Trump cough them up?
Not necessary. His opposition broke the law, and there are going to be consequences to the richbitch financiers cooking up this little lie fest.
Donnie has some nerve not to reveal his dealings. Not on the up and up is so apparent. Time for him to leave and be gone. Forever.
Yep he should just resign, shouldnt he? Right now, just resign....tonight at the debate.
OK by me.

Because of his dealings, right?
Dealings?... The whole ball of wax. Trump doesn't care about this country and of course, know how to run it.

Correction, Donald Trump paid at least $400,750 as he donated his salary directly to the Treasury.
That won't pay for one of his golf games. Taxpayers are on the hook for much more of his jaunts. Those properties where he makes some money off of. But thats OK, right?

You know how suspicious this looks? Trump asks for a check on earpieces, Biden asks for breaks during a short 90 minute debate, and on cue Biden says "look over there, my taxes!".

Not necessary. His opposition broke the law, and there are going to be consequences to the richbitch financiers cooking up this little lie fest.
Donnie has some nerve not to reveal his dealings. Not on the up and up is so apparent. Time for him to leave and be gone. Forever.
Yep he should just resign, shouldnt he? Right now, just resign....tonight at the debate.
OK by me.

Dealings?... The whole ball of wax. Trump doesn't care about this country and of course, know how to run it.

I need more specifics. You just said nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

OMG, you convinced me. Trump has a better accountant than Biden, I'm going to vote for Biden now!

Dumb ass

It's almost like Biden was ready for the NYT's expose of Trump's tax avoidance …. and pounced on it like a jungle cat. And wasn't it just the week before Woodward launched his new book?

More if the leftist retard shit. Name Democrats who paid more than they owed. Go....

OK by me.

WTH does it matter. You have your opinion. I have mine.

OK by me.

You said he should resign because of his dealings.....what dealings?

OK by me.

As I have already responded to Low IQ John Law, it's obvious you don't know any successful business people.

OK by me.

I see that your little case of TDS has blinded you for President Trump loves the people of this country. Why, he saw a terrible percentage of his beloved fellow Americans had no jobs, so he hit the trail through America inspiring businesses to give high-paying jobs to ten million Americans, and he's at it again post plague that the Wuhan virus caused, along with the paramilitary armies organized by vengeful Democrats to destroy large population areas of Democrat enclaves. He's doing a hero's job of fixing communities to be whole again.

OK by me.

As I have already responded to Low IQ John Law, it's obvious you don't know any successful business people.
All your friends are on the internet? I bet they are.

OK by me.

I see that your little case of TDS has blinded you for President Trump loves the people of this country. Why, he saw a terrible percentage of his beloved fellow Americans had no jobs, so he hit the trail through America inspiring businesses to give high-paying jobs to ten million Americans, and he's at it again post plague that the Wuhan virus caused, along with the paramilitary armies organized by vengeful Democrats to destroy large population areas of Democrat enclaves. He's doing a hero's job of fixing communities to be whole again.

It was very obvious they wont list any specifics. They know they are full of shit....they are just an ignorant sheep.

OK by me.

My community and my extended community; a few thousand families.
It's good to be an Orthodox Jew.

OK by me.

Good for you. But... to insinuate you know me I have to say I don't care WTF you think. Comprende?

The liberal fools missed this little nugget in the New York Times article pn Trump only paying $750 in taxes:

”Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040, and each time he made the required payment to the IRS for income taxes he might owe - $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of the liability was washed away when he eventually filed and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years.”

OK by me.

Good for you. But... to insinuate you know me I have to say I don't care WTF you think. Comprende?
Every time anyone disagrees with you, you post an ad hominem.
I don't even want to know you.

I didn't see the other Thread but Biden still does nothing for his tax payer funded income.
Tax payer funded??

The bulk of the Bidens' earnings come from book sales and paid speaking engagements – two routine sources of income for former high-ranking public officials. Jul 9 2019
Reference: www.npr.org/2019/07/09/740020635/middle-class-joe-no-more-biden-earned-15-million-since-leaving-of…

OK by me.

Every time anyone disagrees with you, you post an ad hominem.
I don't even want to know you.
As far as I know all you want is an argument. You have that way of saying "I (as in you) know someone or something and I don't?" Remember what you spew and put a plug in it. Capiche?

Forum List

Back