BREAKING! Joe Biden Caught in the Act of a 18 U.S. Code § 793 Violation According to Special Counsel Jack Smith

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden has been caught red handed.

Conservative Treehouse? 🤣

• Banned

So...Jack Smith has said nothing regarding Biden. Wake me up when he does.
Wow, the denial and butthurt is strong.

Again, what is it about this man that warrants this level of devotion and fealty?

18 USC Ch. 37: ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES
Title 18, US Code section 793(e)

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense,
or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it,
or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;

(TRUMP vs BIDEN) distinction with a difference: only one failed to deliver - therefore charges 1 - 31

BREAKING! is the sound batshit would make if it had a mating call.

When the Republicans stop being crazy people, I'll stop attacking them.
Again you give your political identity away at every post. Anyone who claims democrats action are normal and actions of a republican is crazy is telegraphing their political view. Fucking simp you are to easy. You're a lying ass democrat.

Debunk the article!!

Is the Usurper in Violation of

18 U.S. Code § 793​

or not?
1ys0zg.jpg

Forum List

Back