candle.gif
Yo'av Hattab HY"D

candle.gif
Philippe Braham HY"D

candle.gif
Yohan Cohen HY"D

candle.gif
François-Michel Sa'ada HY"D

Another important detail. There was a hero among the hostages, and he is one of the four who perished:

Hero among the hostages - according to MickaelB US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Another detail:

4 Hostages Killed as Police Storm Paris Kosher Supermarket Terrorist Also Dead Forward.com

“The supermarket had also been booby-trapped,” he said, noting that Coulibaly had placed 15 explosive sticks and one detonator in the supermarket.

I am not Jewish, but if I were and lived in Paris, I would make an effort to move out of the city if not out of the country of France.
With 10% of the country now inhabited by Muslims, the Jewish people are targets for the cowardly bastards that kill them for no other reason than they are of the wrong religion.
The French have a President who is just as afraid of the Muslims in France as is the President of the US. Until either of them are able to say Islamist and terrorists in the same sentence, it is apparent they do not know or won't admit who the enemy is.

Another important detail. There was a hero among the hostages, and he is one of the four who perished:

Hero among the hostages - according to MickaelB US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Another detail:

4 Hostages Killed as Police Storm Paris Kosher Supermarket Terrorist Also Dead Forward.com

“The supermarket had also been booby-trapped,” he said, noting that Coulibaly had placed 15 explosive sticks and one detonator in the supermarket.

Not surprising at all. Blessed be his memory.

The Keddoshim are to be buried in Jerusalem. The Israeli media now tells of Yohan's heroic death when he tried to save the 3 year old boy and snatch the weapon. Yo'av was a Rabbi's son.

5808069098099640360no.jpg

(From left to right: Philippe Braham, Yo'av Hattab, Yohan Cohen)

Another detail:

I am not Jewish, but if I were and lived in Paris, I would make an effort to move out of the city if not out of the country of France.
With 10% of the country now inhabited by Muslims, the Jewish people are targets for the cowardly bastards that kill them for no other reason than they are of the wrong religion.
The French have a President who is just as afraid of the Muslims in France as is the President of the US. Until either of them are able to say Islamist and terrorists in the same sentence, it is apparent they do not know or won't admit who the enemy is.
I am Jewish, so you would of had my father and all the other Jews in London run like chickens from Mosley's Christian Blackshirts ? Would you have the proud and strong Iranian Jews run like some of their chicken shit, shah arse licking relatives?

Forum List

Back