American's Trapped in Afghanistan; if Hostages Taken Will This Have Same Consequence for Biden as it did Carter?

Y

I am sorry, did the Obama/Biden admin not release these people? is Xiden not dealing with at least one of these people right now as they hold our people hostage after taking over the country after Xiden's foolish reckless pull out?

Yes....you can keep your head in the sand, and bend yourself in a pretzel to defend him all you want....you merely highlight that you are a little bot in the cult
WTF are you rambling about now? Biden didn't have an administration.

WTF are you rambling about now? Biden didn't have an administration.
Huh? He’s been part of two…the Obama/Biden admin for 8 years, and now the Biden/Harris admin

Prior to that he was Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where he lead the charge into Afghan.

where have you been the last 20 years?

Will media cover a hostage crisis with Biden administration like it did the Carter administration or will they continue to protect Biden as they have since he took office? Will Biden be mentally up to the task? Hostage crisis in 1979-80 pushed Carter to his limits mentally and physically by Carter's own admission. If hostages taken or Americans murdered in cold blood how much of an impact would that have on Biden re-election chances in 2024?
/——-/ Breaking News: Taliban going 'house to house' in Afghanistan 'hanging' people who worked with US: source

Huh? He’s been part of two…the Obama/Biden admin for 8 years, and now the Biden/Harris admin

Prior to that he was Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where he lead the charge into Afghan.

where have you been the last 20 years?
Again, where do you get this bizarre notion a vice president has an administration??

Nobody is taking any hostages. The Taliban have won, the last thing they need is an excuse for the Americans to come in and have a last hurrah, or worst yet, stay longer.
That is why everything has progressed, in an orderly, peaceful manner. The Americans were given a date to have their people out, and the Taliban will honor that.

I agree with you on many things but not on this. The Taliban is not tightly organized and there are many low-level idiots who will do something stupid like kill an American just for the sake of doing it, without considering the repercussions.

The problem with the OP (assuming its a problem) is the analogy.
I agree with you on many things but not on this. The Taliban is not tightly organized and there are many low-level idiots who will do something stupid like kill an American just for the sake of doing it, without considering the repercussions.
True, but that wouldn't be precisely what the OP alludes to. It seems to me that the Taliban's goals are not served by any Americans being there. and I never understood why were there after OBL was killed.

EpicSS.gif

Idiots abound everywhere. fools will be fools. The Taliban are a HELL of a lot better organized than that communication shitshow with our 'allies' in the Afghan government.

One of the saddest stories I know is a former Marine Corp infantry combat buddy of mine. His father was in South Vietnamese Army and escaped to U.S. in 1975. He joined the Corp and was part of Desert Storm. His son joined the Corp in 2010. I remember him and my daughter would play together. Nice people. His son was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2011. What do you say to people that have such trust and faith in the United States only to be shit on twice?

Will media cover a hostage crisis with Biden administration like it did the Carter administration or will they continue to protect Biden as they have since he took office? Will Biden be mentally up to the task? Hostage crisis in 1979-80 pushed Carter to his limits mentally and physically by Carter's own admission. If hostages taken or Americans murdered in cold blood how much of an impact would that have on Biden re-election chances in 2024?
You Trump asslickers have your fingers crossed for a hostage crisis so who do you think you're bullshitting?

You asseaters don't give a rat's ass about Afghanistan, U.S. citizens over there or anyone else.

Soooooooo, fuck off.

No one wants to see American civilians killed in this total fuck up of Biden’s making.

There is no reason to believe that the Taliban can be trusted to do what they promised…And Biden can’t be trusted to protect them all until they are safely out.

This blunder is going to hang around Democrat necks for decades.
Did Trump & Pompeo fuck up when they complimented the Taliban last year? Or were those two dirtbags just lying thru their fucking teeth as usual?

and there was no mass panic or Taliban takeover when Trump drew down the troops ...
Trump & Pompeo are happier then a pig in shit that they don't have to deal with the shitshow that they put in place last year when they grabbed their fucking ankles for Taliban terrorists. They can run their filthy yaps all they want to. They fucked this up with the agreement they signed with the Taliban & their the ones who sold out our vets who were maimed & lost their lives over there.

You guys can try to rehabilitate Trump all you want to but you ain't puttin no silk hat on that pig & make him look good.

You Trump asslickers have your fingers crossed for a hostage crisis so who do you think you're bullshitting?

You asseaters don't give a rat's ass about Afghanistan, U.S. citizens over there or anyone else.

Soooooooo, fuck off.
No we don't. Biden is an incompetent fuck head.

Trump & Pompeo are happier then a pig in shit that they don't have to deal with the shitshow that they put in place last year when they grabbed their fucking ankles for Taliban terrorists. They can run their filthy yaps all they want to. They fucked this up with the agreement they signed with the Taliban & their the ones who sold out our vets who were maimed & lost their lives over there.

You guys can try to rehabilitate Trump all you want to but you ain't puttin no silk hat on that pig & make him look good.
Trump ain't President. This is 100% on lost Joe.

Moron.....they don't care about "International good will." The people who control biden will simply give them pallets of cash........you idiot.
Biden is going to give them 30 billion dollars. Already in the TSM.

One of the saddest stories I know is a former Marine Corp infantry combat buddy of mine. His father was in South Vietnamese Army and escaped to U.S. in 1975. He joined the Corp and was part of Desert Storm. His son joined the Corp in 2010. I remember him and my daughter would play together. Nice people. His son was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2011. What do you say to people that have such trust and faith in the United States only to be shit on twice?

I am a Vietnam vet and know what this kind of crap means. I cried at the fall of Saigon.

I feel for the Afghanistan War veterans. They are all felling pain now.

They served honorably and did their jobs. They were let down by the incompetent assholes in the White House.

We could have withdrawn honorably but Joe Dufus was more interested in other things to mind the store.

Now they are veterans of a shitfuckery.

Forum List

Back