BREAKING: Hunter biz partner comes forward to confirm Joe Biden received a cut of son’s China deals

Joe Biden wears thousand dollar suits every day his sunglasses thousand dollar sunglasses.. This is so repulsive that this man used his position to get rich and pay to play schemes

Neither CNN's nor MSNBC's cable channels or websites are even mentioning anything about this. Only FOX News.

Does anyone else think that's highly unusual? The MSM is not even trying to deny the story. They're just ignoring it, hoping it'll go away.

That's you're liberal, progressive, Democrats folks.
They are hoping that giving it no oxygen will extinguish the rapidly developing blaze. Too much fuel and more and more will be thrown on it. Hell - Bobulinski alone has a leaf blower aimed at the base of the fire.

Biden isn't dropping in the polls. Barret is a religious whack-job who has no business on any court, much less the highest, and everyone but you know this laptop thing is bullshit.

tRump either won't show or will stompmoff in a hurry at some point when he realizes he can't interrupt.
All swing states are neck and neck which means Trump is ahead in all of them.....

We all know it's fake news.

You do too, you just can't say it.

biden-china.jpg
A ten year old picture of Joe being the diplomat tRump witches he could be proves what?

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

Joe is a National security threat
Lol, you guys are trying so hard!

I almost feel bad for you.

It’s an eyewitness are you not concerned that Joe Biden is a national security threat
It's an opinion piece in a tabloid.

Get real.
Eye witness is not an opinion.. this is going to ha g for a long time
Eyewitnesses don't typically go to a tabloid to appear in the opinion section.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

It’s an eyewitness are you not concerned that Joe Biden is a national security threat

Get real.
I’m going to be honest I didn’t want Joe Biden in jail I wanted Hillary.. but this guy should have taken his failed career and stayed home

You're kidding I assume? Who do you think is more likely to skip the debate? Who skipped the last one? Who's been whining and butxhjng about the debate?

Hint: it ain't Joe.

Trump has several great reasons to make an appearance tonight.

ACB, Biden's dropping in the polls and Hunter's laptop. . . just to name a few.
Biden isn't dropping in the polls. Barret is a religious whack-job who has no business on any court, much less the highest, and everyone but you know this laptop thing is bullshit.

tRump either won't show or will stompmoff in a hurry at some point when he realizes he can't interrupt.

You are dumbass.

Look around you.

And your predications are just tantrums at this point.

Your fucking corruption ticket has been exposed and is coming down.
Look, kid; if corruption actually bothered you you wouldn't be a tRumpling. Also, you know this is bullshit. Seriously, another "found" laptop, more emails, two weeks before the election, can't you see they're recycling the same crap from last time?

It's time for Trump to light a fire under the FBI's ass.
They can't move before the election---that would be called election interference and pelosi would move to impeach trump and throw out the election over it.

Get real.
I’m going to be honest I didn’t want Joe Biden in jail I wanted Hillary.. but this guy should have taken his failed career and stayed home
Look kids! A deflection! That means he can't really refute my post. The deflection can be a form of surrender on political forums.

You're kidding I assume? Who do you think is more likely to skip the debate? Who skipped the last one? Who's been whining and butxhjng about the debate?

You are dumbass.

Look around you.

Look, kid; if corruption actually bothered you you wouldn't be a tRumpling. Also, you know this is bullshit. Seriously, another "found" laptop, more emails, two weeks before the election, can't you see they're recycling the same crap from last time?
Then where is Biden's denial?

This, isn't RUSSIA with a lot of vague bullshit. This is, names, dates, transactions... And you hate it.

You are dumbass.

Look around you.

Then where is Biden's denial?

This, isn't RUSSIA with a lot of vague bullshit. This is, names, dates, transactions... And you hate it.
Why would anyone bother to deny this made up crap. Responding to it lends it a certain amount of credibility.

Forum List

Back