Alis volat propriis
- Aug 25, 2009
- Reaction score
Usually, if any such policy is in place...it is that items would be destroyed.... Those are the facts...please go back to whatever fairy land is your homeland.Since most stores have a similar policy you obviously don’t get out much.If that is the store policy; they wouldn't be in business.Hey dumbfuck, if that is store policy they certainly do own it. You’re not very good at this are you?There is no "new owner"... you're imagining things.The owner of their newly seized property can do anything they want with it, and that includes reporting criminal activity in any way they choose to do so. If law enforcement chooses to ignore criminal activity, then that's a problem, so if you are a patriot, then you take whatever action needed to get the criminal activity exposed.You seem to be the only one aware of this "law".No contract, it's the law. Every business owner has the right to retain property that is abandoned at their businesses for over 30 day's, and where money is owed for services rendered.Oh...you saw the contract? Interesting. Can you link to this agreement you have first-hand knowledge of?Not if the lap top was left beyond the 30 day pick up date. Then it's their lap top to sell, off load the hard drives, and make clean for the sale or parts salvage of the unit.In the alleged story...Biden (who just got $1.5 Billion dollars according to another bullshit lie and could have bought a million laptops) took a computer to be fixed and forgot about it. If you were to have used this same alleged computer fix-it guy....he would have to probably reassure his customers that he's not going through their files, making copies, and handing them over to the press.If who has used what computer tech before ? You talking abiut the computer tech that fixes computers, and had Hunters alledged laptop ??What is it with these people, does money and power create the idled mind that ends up dreaming up all sorts of bad because they are bored with everything else ?? Corrupt fortunes are made, and corrupt fortunes are lost, and then the devil comes to collect his minion's soul's who had gave away their souls for silver and gold, and the excesses that go along with it.Well crack addicts aren’t exactly known for making good life choices. He left his laptop at a shop and never returned for it. They found pedo related material so they contacted the FBI. Since the FBI buried it they provided a copy of the hard drive to Rudy, so that the illegal activity would get exposed.Questions:
1. Since when an OPINION from a tabloid is even acceptable or has any credibility?
2. Why did Giuliani a Russian vomit went to New York Post a tabloid not to Wall Street Journal or Fox News? that are own by Murdoch.
3. All of Trump GOPs supporters has not come out supporting this Hunter laptop..... Why?
4. Except Ron Johnson only. Nobody is making a news conference??? Then he keeps blabbering at Fox News only. Why not go to CNN to spread this BS? The same with that Russian boy Rudy.... So they can be dissected and challenge alive like Anderson did to Meadows yesterday.
5. Hear all these bitchin why other news media are not covering it. Why should they? They don’t have a copy of the hard drive. Why should they react from a tabloid?
6. Why don’t just give copy to other news media? To spread all these BS about Hunter.
7. Came from Giuliani a well known Russian vomit assets. Who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko. Is that supposed to be credible?
8. Fox News coverage of Hunter is exclusively shown with Hannity, Tucker and Laura. It is not shown in other news programs not even with local Fox News stations. Why is that?
9. This Hunter BS like money laundering from Ukraine has been going on for a long time even before this laptop came up. FBI has the laptop since December 2019......... So far they have not even talk or bring him for questioning. Why is that?
ANY SMART ONE OUT THERE???
Can you imagine if you also used the same alleged computer repair guy?
“I’m here for my computer.”
“Sorry, I went through your files, saw something questionable and turned it over to the FBI.”
“Aw man...why’d you do that?”
“I go through all of the files of all of the computers.”
“Really. At least it’s the FBI. They’re good people.“
“I also made copies and handed them to others.”
“Really, like who?”
“Political attack dog Rudy Giuliani. He’s now using it to smear your father and uncle.”
This is the exact scenario they are pretending is credible.
As I’ve said, the professional character assassins in the GOP are now working for the Lincoln Project. This is amateur hour.
But you would rather all this just go away, eh? Natalie Biden can just continue to be sexually abused by her own uncle because to raise the alarm about it would make “The Big Guy” look bad as he is running for President.
If you've used this alleged computer tech before...it's not a dream. The story that is trotted out here is that this dude goes through your files and makes copies to distribute to the press.
I would imagine, if he even does exist, that he has a shitload of explaining to do to his customers. He's this year's version of Joe the Plumber. Used and discarded.
And make copies to give to the press apparently....While going through their newly owned property, and files are checked for possible viruses etc, and the owner then finds things that are illegal on the drive, then it is the responsibility of that owner to turn those files or even the laptop over to law enforcement.
I don't think you realize just how silly you sound. Thanks for the laugh.
Does the law also force the "owner" to make copies of whatever was left behind?
If it embarasses law enforcement, then oh well they brought it on themselves. It's just like those police precinct's that were found to be racist in their methods, and were exposed for it, but that doesn't fit the new narrative of protecting Hunter and Joe regardless of the strong possibility of highly criminal activity going on.
When my father died, he had golf clubs that were being repaired. We didn't pick them up for nearly a year. The owner had them in his shop unused. I had dry cleaning I've forgotten about for over a month. Police routinely keep vehicles for over a month in impound. Nobody assumes that they own the property after 30 days dumbass.