BREAKING: Hunter biz partner comes forward to confirm Joe Biden received a cut of son’s China deals

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

Joe is a National security threat
Lol, you guys are trying so hard!

I almost feel bad for you.

Don't you have a statue to tear down?

Obiden & his whole crooked clan have been well known extortionists for years & have no problem selling out the country to make a buck. The proof is now out there for all to see but the lefties want to us believe it's Russian disinformation or a false flag distraction from the WH.
Lefties exist in a world where projecting your crimes on your opponent is SOP, division is the ultimate binder for party loyalty and cognitive dissonance has proven to keep their sheople living in a bubble of ignorance.

And to think they accused President Trump of violating the Emoluments clause just for renting hotel rooms at a property with his name on it

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

It’s an eyewitness are you not concerned that Joe Biden is a national security threat
It's an opinion piece in a tabloid.

Get real.

This takes no effort at all.

And, for what it is worth?

We are doing great.

15329-amy-coney-barrett-gettyimages-pool-pool.jpg
You're losing everywhere. tRump is even floating the idea of leaving the country to avoid prosecution .

And yes, your leaders are putting a tremendous amount of time and effort into this.

If Fareinheit 451, the job of a fireman was to burn books.

In 2020, the job of a mainstream "journalist" is now to prevent information from seeing the light of day.

We really are living in a dystopia these days.

Nope, got'em all.

Unless you're putting one of Cheeto Jesus up?

Joe is a crooked politician, but the Democrats will defend him just the same, because they, also, are crooked.

Starting with Lakhota.

Same as "crooked Hillary" I can hear the lock them up chant now.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are compromised china has information on them you can’t be running foreign affairs when they have information I could put you in jail.. They are a national security risk

Wow.

The democrats, twitter and facebook must be in full retreat mode.

WTF BREAKING: EXCLUSIVE: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.
Now I understand why they have both been silent.... Holy SHIt!

If true, Holy Shit about says it all.

Holy Shit.

We are doing great.

You're losing everywhere. tRump is even floating the idea of leaving the country to avoid prosecution .

And yes, your leaders are putting a tremendous amount of time and effort into this.

Gonna be a great debate tonight.

Especially if ol Sniffy comes up out of his basement and Trump shows him his own shadow.

We are doing great.

Especially if ol Sniffy comes up out of his basement and Trump shows him his own shadow.
You're kidding I assume? Who do you think is more likely to skip the debate? Who skipped the last one? Who's been whining and butxhjng about the debate?

Hint: it ain't Joe.

The Post started the fable to begin with. How much was Bobulinski paid??
"Fable?"

No. No fable, only your denial.

We are doing great.

I am wondering if he will even show up now... IF this gets out into his base its over... Hiding would be his best answer to not allowing this out into the public forum that his voters will watch.

Joe Biden has been lying over and over again about this situation....this new evidence proves it....lying shows he knows he did something very illegal...the problem is most every elected long serving dems (ie pelosi and her husband and son and Feinstein Waters etc etc) and GOP members do this too....so ferreting this out is going to be like pulling teeth.....

You're kidding I assume? Who do you think is more likely to skip the debate? Who skipped the last one? Who's been whining and butxhjng about the debate?

Hint: it ain't Joe.

Trump has several great reasons to make an appearance tonight.

ACB, Biden's dropping in the polls and Hunter's laptop. . . just to name a few.

We are doing great.

I am wondering if he will even show up now... IF this gets out into his base its over... Hiding would be his best answer to not allowing this out into the public forum that his voters will watch.
We all know it's fake news.

You do too, you just can't say it.

Nope, got'em all.

Unless you're putting one of Cheeto Jesus up?

Me? No. And the only religion I'll Blaspheme against is your love of Stalin, Hitler and Mao

Better hurry, you have a 2 Minute Hate followed by Goose stepping practice

Forum List

Back