Breaking: Huma Abedin Requesting Immunity Deal With FBI

This explains her absence why she was not on Hillary's campaign jet today as reported by reporters on board. Looks like Hillary is going to be ratted out.

Twitter

All this immunity and pleading the 5th Amendment sounds like a gangster movie. I guess the democrats haven't made that connection yet. Maybe they don't care, as long as their gangster hillary becomes president.

It looks like we are on the verge of seeing the collapse and criminal prosecution of the Clinton Family Crime Syndicate Foundation.

Just think of all those dumbshits that voted Crooked Hillary in early voting. It is not like they weren't warned.

HORSESHIT!

Twitter as a source...GAWD DAMN!

Speaking of horseshit

mdakBFm.jpg

Meh. they've granted immunity to everyone but the busboy and have shit to show for it.

No meat, no deal.

This explains her absence why she was not on Hillary's campaign jet today as reported by reporters on board. Looks like Hillary is going to be ratted out.

Twitter

And this breaking.
Twitter
She voided her immunity deal she was given by the FBI. I bet 1 million dollars she cracks if she is charged with lying to the FBI!

BREAKING: Huma Abedin could be in big trouble, currently missing from the campaign trail! - I Love My Freedom
I honestly don't remember her getting immunity, just only Hillary's IT guy that set up her server.

Forum List

Back