Breaking: Hillary's Homosexual Campaign Manager, Robby Mook, Confirms He Knew About Wiretaps

Trump was right again. Even Hillary's Campaign manager is admitting it now. When will MSM admit it?
As for how Robby Mook would be privileged to get this top secret info? Hillary's maid was printing off classified material on a printer for her at her home. Hillary used a private email to transfer classified material. This is not surprising. Clinton sent an email to her daughter about what really happened in Benghazi while lying through her teeth to the American people. Just be thankful Trump kept her out of office.

B5359695-3995-4FE6-AB30-AA81B5C10E21-8432-00000EB0E6A4A7D4_tmp.jpg

She's repeatedly been careless where she shouldn't have been. I think her drinking problem has really taken a toll.

I think Hillary Clinton was given many opportunities to be forgiven of her sins and accept Jesus Christ as her savior but she preferred the power of the occult and playing God in politics and with peoples lives. Deciding who lives, who dies, as she did in Benghazi. I think she has convinced herself that she is not going to ever pay for what she has done. Perhaps she believes she will be reincarnated or become a goddess after her time is up but the truth is she will be in hell for all eternity and then? Then it will be too late for her. It may be already. Only God knows.

No reason to wiretap trump. He puts all his insane lies and incoherent rantings on Twitter. He has No proof but is attempting to deflect from his Russian woes. The man is crazed.

It's so hilarious to watch the liberals spin this shit.

First they decry Trump and conservatives are "fabricating" the story and claiming there is no "proof" of wiretapping of Trump and his staff.

Yet Flynn was being tapped, and it was illegally leaked in order to destroy him.

Then they change their tune and say it's the Russians being targeted. Then they change their tune again and say it was legal, there was a judge approving it.

It's so hilarious to watch the liberals spin this shit.

First they decry Trump and conservatives are "fabricating" the story and claiming there is no "proof" of wiretapping of Trump and his staff.

Yet Flynn was being tapped, and it was illegally leaked in order to destroy him.

Then they change their tune and say it's the Russians being targeted. Then they change their tune again and say it was legal, there was a judge approving it.
Flynn wasn't tapped, the Russian ambassador was tapped and Flynn called the Ambassador. Flynn then lied about it to Pence who then spread the falsehood to the public. intelligence reported to Trump about Flynms lie and Trump did nothing about it so somebody from either the White House or the intelligence agency illegally leaked the story to the press.

There is no evidence to back up Trumps tweet or the WH would present it. It's was likely and emotional reaction from Trump to detract from the session fiasco.

That's the unspun version. It's called truth, soak it in.

Shocking...I know...but the links contain no such quotes much less admissions of any such foreknowledge.

I suppose the only bombshell is the brazenness of the lies told by the Trumpians and how they are able to do so completely without fear of sanction.

Too bad that wholesale dishonesty has been endorsed if not by statement by practice..

Forum List

Back