Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

They know who has flown on the Epstein Planes. And visited his Mansions and engaged in the Dirty little Secrets politicians play. I think it's time to clean the House and Senate and Statehouses of the Underlying corruption that drives our Political processes. If that means a bunch of crooked corrupt people go to jail or lose their jobs or political influence …….. So be it! Any member of Congress/ Senate Identified as Passing false or intentionally misleading information to the media or Public should be immediately removed from Their position They all enjoy freedom of speech not the freedom to lie!

Knowing who flew on the planes provides absolutely no insight into what they did on the plane or at the island. We do have two witnesses who testified to Donald Trump's participation in the rape of a 13 year old girl at Epstein's apartment in New York, but not one of the girls has even mentioned Clinton's name.

Now the SDNY is going to be interviewing all of the victims they can find, but the Clintons have always been very careful about avoiding doing anything illegal, and they have a lifetime of experience in being investigated for so much as sneezing in a hospital quiet zone, so I think it highly unlikely that Clinton would be dumb enough to have sex with children.

Trump, on the other hand, isn't smart enough to think he'll ever be caught.

"We do have two witnesses who testified to Donald Trump's participation in the rape of a 13 year old girl at Epstein's apartment in New York, but not one of the girls has even mentioned Clinton's name."

Really? Who are they? Why wasn't Trump arrested? I never heard any such thing.

Do you ever stop lying?

How stupid do you have to be to continuously call someone a liar without googling their claims. This is like the 20th time you've accusing me of lying without having the good sense to google before you make a total fool of yourself.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

There is just no hope for you. Stupid is as stupid does.

"According to RadarOnline’s initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:"

Yeah, she listed her address as a house she never lived in. That's credible!

BTW, anonymous witnesses are pure fantasy.

All you proved is that you're the world's biggest sucker.

Once again the dragon lady posts the evidence that confirm she's a liar.

The link posted the history of the case that you said DIDN'T EXIST.

The witness was not anomymous, she simply wasn't named in the Snopes report I linked to, but her name is on the New York court documents. Her sworn affidavit was filed with the Statement of Claim, in New York. There are lots and lots of other articles on this case, you can find.

These are court documents you fool. It is illegal to file false documents in court. Perjury and all being illegal.

So the ball's in your court Finger Boy. Care to shoot yourself in the foot again?
No, I asked you to produce the witnesses you claimed to exist. You failed miserably at the assigned task.

Knowing who flew on the planes provides absolutely no insight into what they did on the plane or at the island. We do have two witnesses who testified to Donald Trump's participation in the rape of a 13 year old girl at Epstein's apartment in New York, but not one of the girls has even mentioned Clinton's name.

Now the SDNY is going to be interviewing all of the victims they can find, but the Clintons have always been very careful about avoiding doing anything illegal, and they have a lifetime of experience in being investigated for so much as sneezing in a hospital quiet zone, so I think it highly unlikely that Clinton would be dumb enough to have sex with children.

"We do have two witnesses who testified to Donald Trump's participation in the rape of a 13 year old girl at Epstein's apartment in New York, but not one of the girls has even mentioned Clinton's name."

Do you ever stop lying?

How stupid do you have to be to continuously call someone a liar without googling their claims. This is like the 20th time you've accusing me of lying without having the good sense to google before you make a total fool of yourself.

"According to RadarOnline’s initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:"

You voted for trump....YOU are the Sucker!
Yeah, right. It would have been smarter to vote for Hillary. That's a proposition you'll never get past any American who hasn't been lobotomized.

You voted for the Biggest Con Man that ever lived. You were dooped!

I fail to understand why a Republican justice department is so timid about going after her. Are the afraid she's going to have them killed?

The Clintons have DIRT on that entire town, you have to remember how corrupt DC is if they go down they will drag many of the DC establishment down with them. If you wonder why these politicians get away with shit no citizen would, that's why.

They know who has flown on the Epstein Planes. And visited his Mansions and engaged in the Dirty little Secrets politicians play. I think it's time to clean the House and Senate and Statehouses of the Underlying corruption that drives our Political processes. If that means a bunch of crooked corrupt people go to jail or lose their jobs or political influence …….. So be it! Any member of Congress/ Senate Identified as Passing false or intentionally misleading information to the media or Public should be immediately removed from Their position They all enjoy freedom of speech not the freedom to lie!

Do you ever stop lying?

"She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation..."

When you can't even get Gloria Alred to take your case

She filed in California without a lawyer but she had a lawyer in New York. It is very unethical for a lawyer to file a false case. You are required legally to get identification from all clients. Lawyers can be disbarred for filing phony cases. The New York case was pulled after the victim received death threats against her family.

My impression from the articles I've read is that she is still quite young.

Do you ever stop lying?

Yeah, right. It would have been smarter to vote for Hillary. That's a proposition you'll never get past any American who hasn't been lobotomized.

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama.

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama.

He's just butthurt we whooped their ass and control everything.

Screw a Plea Bargain - they have her dead-to-rights!

Comey testified she broke the law before lying by giving that fake legal defense about her veing too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

The US govt has a stack of documents signed by her acknowledging she had initial and re-occurring training and that she was completely aware of the laws she broke.

She is an arrogant elitist criminal who believes she is above the law, still thinks she is above the law.

There are literally, easily over 1,000 criminal counts of mishandling classified, not including obstruction, she could be charged with.

Any plea deal given to her MUST include jail time!
I fail to understand why a Republican justice department is so timid about going after her. Are the afraid she's going to have them killed?

The Clintons have DIRT on that entire town, you have to remember how corrupt DC is if they go down they will drag many of the DC establishment down with them. If you wonder why these politicians get away with shit no citizen would, that's why.

Do you ever stop lying?

Definitely Dragudown lady! don't try and argue with stupid she'll dragudown and beat u with experience. it's going to get ugly for some people hard to say who though so many scumbags took "graft" from this guy Political favors to ensure business deals etc. Contributions for access and such. He'll be treated very gingerly I bet. No Rikers Island for Jeffey !

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
Screw a plea deal. They have enough on her to put her away without a plea deal.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

Comey testified she broke the law before lying by giving that fake legal defense about her veing too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

The US govt has a stack of documents signed by her acknowledging she had initial and re-occurring training and that she was completely aware of the laws she broke.

She is an arrogant elitist criminal who believes she is above the law, still thinks she is above the law.

There are literally, easily over 1,000 criminal counts of mishandling classified, not including obstruction, she could be charged with.

Who are these two witnesses? Are they the same type of witness as testified that Kavanaugh raped Blasey-Ford? You know, the one that never happened according to everyone else except her?

Do you ever stop lying?

Lawsuit Charges Dragonlady with Being Dumber Than a Bag of Fucking Hammers

Yes, and it's a hoot. Most liberals have never seen a Bible, much less read it. The few who read it, do so to nit-pick it and to cherry-pick statements from it.

This has got to be fake news why would you make a plea deal with a known criminal unless it was targeting obama

Who are these two witnesses? Are they the same type of witness as testified that Kavanaugh raped Blasey-Ford? You know, the one that never happened according to everyone else except her?
They are "anonymous" witnesses. Which means they are a total fantasy. We have a fantasy plaintiff with fantasy witnesses. That's all the proof needed for lobotomized dingbats like Dragonlady.

They are "anonymous" witnesses. Which means they are a total fantasy. We have a fantasy plaintiff with fantasy witnesses. That's all the proof needed for lobotomized dingbats like Dragonlady.

So now you're denying that the victim and her witness filed court documents in New York state accusing Trump of Rape.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

This includes the rape allegations you deny ever happened.

When Does America Reckon with the Gravity of Donald Trump's Alleged Rapes?

This is a link to an interview with the rape victim:

Ian Madrigal - The Monopoly Man on Twitter

A book on the subject of Trump's rape of this girl:

https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098&tag=ff0d01-20

Stop pretending it never happened.

So now you're denying that the victim and her witness filed court documents in New York state accusing Trump of Rape.

https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098&tag=ff0d01-20

Herman Cain's accusers filed court documents and had law suits / charges/claims pending, too....and just as soon as he dropped out of the race the bogus 'victims' crawled back into the shadows, the accusations stopped, & the law suits were dropped...

:yourpointsmile:

Herman Cain's accusers filed court documents and had law suits / charges/claims pending, too....and just as soon as he dropped out of the race the bogus 'victims' crawled back into the shadows, the accusations stopped, & the law suits were dropped...

Herman Cain SETTLED two sexual harassment lawsuits BEFORE he ran for President. The law suits were not dropped.

Herman Cain admits settlement was made over sexual harassment claims

I'm going to keep nailing your stupid Russian ass to the wall on these lies you keep posting.

Herman Cain SETTLED two sexual harassment lawsuits BEFORE he ran for President. The law suits were not dropped.

Herman Cain admits settlement was made over sexual harassment claims

I'm going to keep nailing your stupid Russian ass to the wall on these lies you keep posting.
You're lying you ass off again. At the time he was running I posted many articles and chronicled how the Democrats attempted to destroy him with all of these false claims. When he dropped out they disappeared like a smoke ring. The lib media made Cain out to be the worst threat to women in the US that must be put in jail....right until he dropped out. Then the media never spoke of him again.

THAT is why everyone called what the Dems tried to do to Kavanaugh attempting to 'Herman Cain' him / 'Caining Him'!

Just another Dem scheme to RIG elections.

Did you even look at your sources? Twitter? Amazon? A three year-old article?

Pathetic! You are simply too stupid to breathe! How do you pull it off?

Forum List

Back