Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

Use your head, man.
Why would such an offer be proffered when there have been no charges filed?

Still nothing beyond the rw media swamp out there. This story is breaking very, very slowly.

Lies take a while to develop.

Not in bot land. One website planted the story. Breitbart and InfoWars repeated it almost verbatim, and the same people, like Easy65, who believe Trump is guilty of nothing despite the numerous charges he's settled with HUGE fines paid, but Hillary, who's never even been charged is guilty of EVERYTHING and she should be charged.
well yes, we've been waiting on the charges for the use of an illegal server in her garage with classified documents on it and deleting 33k of emails while under subpoena and bleach bitting PCs and phones. been waiting, obummer let her off the hook, but since she didn't go to trial and get acquitted, she can still be tried. I'm waiting for that.

The server was legal. The laws regarding private servers were changed AFTER Clinton left State. The Trump White House has a private server.

You are aware that the US government computers are notoriously slow and restrict users to minimal storage space. Every Administration since Bush has used private servers.

The documents on her server contained no sensitive information or reports and were classified AFTER THE FACT.

You're going to be waiting for the rest of your life. There is no crime.
no it wasn't and Comey told you it wasn't. he said she did without intent. well that's just horseshit.

He is an attorney and at the time, FBI Director. You are just a loser.

Okay, first of all, FUCK YOU!

Second of all, read the article. The plea deal was floated to Hillary's lawyer, not offered. IIRC, I never said anything to the contrary.
Use your head, man.

Still nothing beyond the rw media swamp out there. This story is breaking very, very slowly.

Not in bot land. One website planted the story. Breitbart and InfoWars repeated it almost verbatim, and the same people, like Easy65, who believe Trump is guilty of nothing despite the numerous charges he's settled with HUGE fines paid, but Hillary, who's never even been charged is guilty of EVERYTHING and she should be charged.
well yes, we've been waiting on the charges for the use of an illegal server in her garage with classified documents on it and deleting 33k of emails while under subpoena and bleach bitting PCs and phones. been waiting, obummer let her off the hook, but since she didn't go to trial and get acquitted, she can still be tried. I'm waiting for that.

Can you just admit thisThread is A HUGE LIE, then go away and get off on a shirtless photo of Putin?
you are A HUGE LIAR, and i know you hold that shirtless photo of Putin cause only you mention it in here.

The server was legal. The laws regarding private servers were changed AFTER Clinton left State. The Trump White House has a private server.

You are aware that the US government computers are notoriously slow and restrict users to minimal storage space. Every Administration since Bush has used private servers.

The documents on her server contained no sensitive information or reports and were classified AFTER THE FACT.

no it wasn't and Comey told you it wasn't. he said she did without intent. well that's just horseshit.

no, my guy won the presidency, that makes me a winner. now you, not so much so, you backed a losing horse.

Okay, first of all, FUCK YOU!

Second of all, read the article. The plea deal was floated to Hillary's lawyer, not offered. IIRC, I never said anything to the contrary.
Use your head, man.

"The server was legal."

You just proved you're too stupid to bother arguing with.

idiot-detect.jpg

Use your head, man.

"The server was legal."

idiot-detect.jpg

This report says it all. Clinton broke "rules" not laws. There were systemic problems with record keeping at State, which included Powell and Rice as well as Clinton. And everyone at State or who ever emailed her would know she wasn't using States' email addy.

Clinton email server broke government rules, watchdog finds

There were no issues with Clintons email until Trey Gowdy made an issue of it.

Email is not a secure form of communication and is used for casual conversation, not state secrets. What part of that do you not understand?

Last edited:

"The server was legal."

idiot-detect.jpg

This report says it all. Clinton broke "rules" not laws. There were systemic problems with record keeping at State, which included Powell and Rice as well as Clinton. And everyone at State or who ever emailed her would know she wasn't using States' email addy.

Email is not a secure form of communication and is used for casual conversation, not state secrets. What part of that do you not understand?
I guess you never heard of attachments. doesn't surprise me, you wish you were in the cave man era.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

doj offers clinton a plea deal - Google Search
you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
Or never.
Do you honestly believe that this story would go an entire day without others reporting it if it could be confirmed?
Come on man.
and yet you believe russia russia russia russia

That is confirmed.

Day two and no one else is reporting this story.
Looks like you've been had yet again.

I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
Or never.
Do you honestly believe that this story would go an entire day without others reporting it if it could be confirmed?
Come on man.

That is confirmed.

well the blaze came out with the story late last night. I'll wait one more day for the hill.

Or never.
Come on man.

That is confirmed.

well the blaze came out with the story late last night. I'll wait one more day for the hill.

If a story like this were true, every news outlet in the world would be reporting it by now.

"The server was legal."

idiot-detect.jpg

The report lies. She broke the law. Anyone who has actually read the law knows that. Hillary used private email to transmit and receive classified documents. That's a crime. What part of that do you not understand?

Or never.
Come on man.

That is confirmed.

If a story like this were true, every news outlet in the world would be reporting it by now.
well if russia russia were true, there'd be an actual investigation and not a witch hunt.

Or never.
Come on man.

That is confirmed.

How long did it take the MSM to report on Monika's blue dress?

"The server was legal."

idiot-detect.jpg

The report lies. She broke the law. Anyone who has actually read the law knows that. Hillary used private email to transmit and receive classified documents. That's a crime. What part of that do you not understand?
all of it

This is SOP for cons. A server which broke rules becomes "illegal" and Hillary committed a crime.

Her Department approves a business sale, one of 9 separate departments to do so, but suddenly Clinton sold uranium to Russia. No she didn't.

Half truths, exaggerations and lies and the Clintons are criminal scum, except they've never been charged with a crime. But the lies against them are repeated endlessly, embellished and perpetrated by conservatives too lazy to check facts.

Breitbart, the Moonie Times, and the alt right echo chamber repeat these lies and pass them off to talk radio where they're gospel truth.

The intellectually lazy among you believe these lies because it gives you an excuse to hate Hillary Clinton.

She's never been prosecuted because her so-called crimes are figments of the right wingers wet dreams.

This is SOP for cons. A server which broke rules becomes "illegal" and Hillary committed a crime.

Her Department approves a business sale, one of 9 separate departments to do so, but suddenly Clinton sold uranium to Russia. No she didn't.

Half truths, exaggerations and lies and the Clintons are criminal scum, except they've never been charged with a crime. But the lies against them are repeated endlessly, embellished and perpetrated by conservatives too lazy to check facts.

Breitbart, the Moonie Times, and the alt right echo chamber repeat these lies and pass them off to talk radio where they're gospel truth.

The intellectually lazy among you believe these lies because it gives you an excuse to hate Hillary Clinton.

She's never been prosecuted because her so-called crimes are figments of the right wingers wet dreams.
Storing classified documents on a non-secure server has always been illegal, you commie dingbat.

Or never.
Come on man.

That is confirmed.

well if russia russia were true, there'd be an actual investigation and not a witch hunt.

Yep, just keep on believing it's not real.

The Blaze is now reporting this. that's now a few reporting the plea deal. hmmm we can wait as the others pick the story up.
everyone on the right wing, is picking up the ''story'' from just one, skeptical, source.... that's how fake news is spread...if they were journalists they would try to confirm the source of the information and find 2 other independent sources before they would even report on it... but not fake news, they just are lazy and regurgitate a story with no sources....backing what they are spreading....
isn't that how the left does it? why do you feel a different standard is needed to report from the right? hypocrite
NO, it is NOT done that way by the REAL news sources....all of these Wall Street Journal Stories and Washing ton Post stories have to have 3 independent sources verifying their story BEFORE the news paper can report it, PLUS they have to notify the person the story is about, and give them a chance to rebut what is being claimed or confirm what is being said.

Every story released by the legit newspapers on Trump and or others involved in the Russian investigation, give the person being reported on, their chance to respond so President Trump is ALWAYS INFORMED on what is going to be printed about him, before the story is printed....he's not ever stopped a story writen and claimed it was not true in the story itself, that I am aware of? Though he has gone to twitter to do such about the stories...
no they don't what a fking schmuck. tell your fake shit to someone that cares. one anonymous source is all they ever have stupid fk. other news agencies attempt to vet the source and the validity of the story. go talk to the wall, cause you make as much sense as paint.
that's not what they claim...the editors claim they have to have two other independent sources to back up their story.... if they do not, then it does not go to print....with very few exceptions where they note not having the standard in back ups...the washington post has had several of their investigative stories for weeks, and sometimes months before they can go to print because they do not have two additional sources backing up the story from their original anonymous source...these investigative reporters have stated such when interviewed.

so, at least with the newspapers, they are NOT fake news....

can they still make a mistake once in a while? sure

Dude I just admitted I made an incorrect statement. You should learn from that and quit being such a bullheaded fuck and admit it when something is serious and quit arguing it just for the sake of trying to defend Trump. You want find a single expert that will say this raid on Manafort is no big deal.
It may be a big deal for Manafort, but it implies nothing about Trump. Try not to be such a typical gullible snowflake.

It may be just a big deal for Manafort? You just admitted earlier that you realize they will be trying to flip Manafort on Trump. If they didn't have something on Trump, they wouldn't be working so hard to get people to flip on him and be witnesses. :rolleyes:

Horseshit. You are incredibly naive.

Unintentionally Ironic Post of the Day.
You and Lewdog are the gullible drones who scarf up every scrap of meat tossed out by Mueller and the fake media.

I'm gullible? Guess who Manafort just hired today... TAX LAWYERS! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Way over 300 posts on Hillary Clinton and Republicans say Democrats just can't let go of the fact that Trump is president.

Republicans just can't let go of the FACT that with the 3 million more Democrats who voted against Trump and the 7 million independents who voted against Trump, all together, 10 million more Americans voted against Trump than voted for him. Those are just the facts. Accept it. Let go.

no, my guy won the presidency, that makes me a winner. now you, not so much so, you backed a losing horse.
Pathetic, sober up.

Forum List

Back