BREAKING: Hezbollah Reportedly Opens Up Second Front In War Against Israel, U.S. Evacuates Lebanese Embassy

Who says we will be the first to throw them? Maybe Biden helped Iran get their nukes and they are there now. WW3 will happen anyways if nothing is done. Turkey is saying Net is going to be dead. Syria, Taliban, Iraq and Iran are saying they are sending in terrorists.

Who is we Kemosabe? Any use of nuclear weapons will result in someone responding in kind, which will prompt someone else to respond. In a matter of minutes, the world will cease to exist as we know it.

Are we our brother's keeper? Jesus would be ashamed of your comment. We should always fight for Israel for all Christians are of Israel, right?

They are Christians in Palestine. And good people everywhere in the world.

There’s an American citizen suffering in Gaza trying to get out.

Israel unlike hamas, has one of the worlds strongest militaries. They do not need our support.

Hezbollah even is no match whatsoever against Israel.

I blame the media for manufacturing this in America. We were not attacked. Israel was and they have engaged in a struggle with a Palestine. He goes back-and-forth. Israel attacks Palestine, and vice versa. It’s not a war of good guys versus bad guys with exception to those fanatical Jews and Muslims who have killed innocent civilians.

Most people in Israel and Palestine are good people. I had a former coworker from Palestine. He had Jewish coworkers. He went to a Jewish community center.

The American media is doing a horrendous job covering this thing. Shame on them. Show both sides. Start interviewing Palestinian people.

Yep! Israel will not lose this or any other war without a fight unless idiots like Biden tell them to not hit back. Or, if we and the rest of the free world that gave the land to the Jews don't fight with Israel. That's more like what will happen before the coming of that great and terrible day of the Lord. Great for those who are prepared to meet Christ and terrible for those who are not.
Israel can do what It wants my brother. They don’t have to listen to Biden or anyone. They don’t need our money they are self sufficient.

They are Christians in Palestine. And good people everywhere in the world.

There’s an American citizen suffering in Gaza trying to get out.

Israel unlike hamas, has one of the worlds strongest militaries. They do not need our support.

Hezbollah even is no match whatsoever against Israel.
Israel needs new supplies of weapons. They don’t have unlimited amounts. We fought the Taliban for 20 years. These terrorists aren’t like fighting a sovereign country.

Not a good situation, but it could be time to straighten the situation out for good, but that'll be up to the Almighty as to how it all plays out.
Old Cossack saying: put your faith in the Sword and the Sword in the enemy!! (Adapted from Taras Bulba). I like the sentiment though.

Greg

I blame the media for manufacturing this in America. We were not attacked. Israel was and they have engaged in a struggle with a Palestine. He goes back-and-forth. Israel attacks Palestine, and vice versa. It’s not a war of good guys versus bad guys with exception to those fanatical Jews and Muslims who have killed innocent civilians.

Most people in Israel and Palestine are good people. I had a former coworker from Palestine. He had Jewish coworkers. He went to a Jewish community center.

The American media is doing a horrendous job covering this thing. Shame on them. Show both sides. Start interviewing Palestinian people.
Horrendous post. Israel was formed and the first shot was by Arabs and Palestinians if they were there too. They shot the first shots. Israel defended themselves with very few weapons and Heavenly assistance. From that point, the first shots of any new battle has been done by Muslims, Palestinians and those who claim to fight for them. Israel has never shot the first shot. Never.

Israel needs new supplies of weapons. They don’t have unlimited amounts. We fought the Taliban for 20 years. These terrorists aren’t like fighting a sovereign country.
I find that hard to believe my friend. They have a top 20 military. They manufacture their own weapons. And the people they are facing are some of the weakest militance in the world. They have small arms, AK-47s, and pistols. It’s 100% lopsided.

Horrendous post. Israel was formed and the first shot was by Arabs and Palestinians if they were there too. They shot the first shots. Israel defended themselves with very few weapons and Heavenly assistance. From that point, the first shots of any new battle has been done by Muslims, Palestinians and those who claim to fight for them. Israel has never shot the first shot. Never.
No need to get personal.

You’re talking about a different topic. And your points can be debated.

Not a horrendous post .. there are Jewish fanatical terrorists in Israel. I showed it to you

That man was pure evil…. Anyone who supports him is evil. He was just like the hamas people accused of killing babies.

I find that hard to believe my friend. They have a top 20 military. They manufacture their own weapons. And the people they are facing are some of the weakest militance in the world. They have small arms, AK-47s, and pistols. It’s 100% lopsided.
So why was the great Satan, the U.S., not able to take out the Taliban completely for 20 years? And, the Russians tried for 10 years. It's not all about the arms, is it?

No need to get personal.

You’re talking about a different topic. And your points can be debated.
LOL! come on. It was the topic you posted. It's not both side's fault. I get tired of that. Israel is open to working with and being good neighbors with all of the Arab world around them. Trump got several countries to agree to accept Israel as a sovereign nation and work with them. He was working on many others and would have gotten taken care of. But NO! Stupid people of America had to vote in complete dunce Biden and keep the Senate in control of Democrats that weakened the Abrahamic accords. Opened the oil spicket from Germany to Russia making it possible for Russia to attack the Ukraine and give support to the Iranians. Oh ya, and so is Biden like Obama did as well.

A possible northern front is certainly heating up.....is not full blown yet....

Hopefully it will be contained, fighting Hamas AND Hezbollah is not a good idea.
Israel fought Egypt ,Jordan , Lebanon ,and Syria all at once. 1967 and 1973.

LOL! come on. It was the topic you posted. It's not both side's fault. I get tired of that. Israel is open to working with and being good neighbors with all of the Arab world around them. Trump got several countries to agree to accept Israel as a sovereign nation and work with them. He was working on many others and would have gotten taken care of. But NO! Stupid people of America had to vote in complete dunce Biden and keep the Senate in control of Democrats that weakened the Abrahamic accords. Opened the oil spicket from Germany to Russia making it possible for Russia to attack the Ukraine and give support to the Iranians. Oh ya, and so is Biden like Obama did as well.

What's a spicket? Is that a small Puerto Rican?

WTF are you talking about oil, Germany and Russia? What planet and what alternate dimension of time did this happen?

Not a horrendous post .. there are Jewish fanatical terrorists in Israel. I showed it to you

That man was pure evil…. Anyone who supports him is evil. He was just like the hamas people accused of killing babies.
Yep. And why are they there? Because when Israel was formed, the Arabs attempted to eradicate Jews from Palestine. I'm sure his attack was because of a recent attack by the PLO or other fanatical Islamic terrorists. All the Arabs have to do is stop the attacks. Israel will also. Now, as the Goldstein thing played out, the PLO also condemned the act as murderous and not an example of Judaism. So, even in times of piece, you will have murderous persons. Deal with them with the law. Not what Hamas is doing.

What's a spicket? Is that a small Puerto Rican?

WTF are you talking about oil, Germany and Russia? What planet and what alternate dimension of time did this happen?
Nord Stream is a network of offshore natural gas pipelines which run under the Baltic Sea from Russia to Germany to provide Western Europe with natural gas.

Israel will bomb southern Lebanon into oblivion.

Precision strikes and trying to avoid civilian casualties have to go out the window now. They are going to push Israel has to into a corner.
Together with US Support and technology. Every site that sets a missile off should be obliterated. End of the terrorists.

Forum List

Back