BREAKING: Hezbollah Reportedly Opens Up Second Front In War Against Israel, U.S. Evacuates Lebanese Embassy

They'll find out, just like Hamas did with Israel. Our patience has ran out with their bull shite too. They best not attempt to pile on in some sort of thinking that we will just sit by idle and watch.

They'll find out, just like Hamas did with Israel. Our patience has ran out with their bull shite too. They best not attempt to pile on in some sort of thinking that we will just sit by idle and watch.
The free World has run out of patience with the US Reich and it's threats, if the US or Israel attack Iran that will see Israel in ruins and every US base in the region blown to pieces and the straits of Hormuz closed with the world oil price going into orbit and economic ruin, do you really want to go down that road?

This could mean three fronts. China and Russia have to be enjoying this immensely. Israel needs to handle one group at a time, beginning with Hamas. Other nations in the M.E are going to have to express whst they support as well, the West has for too long placed human right requirements on the backburner we cannot keep supporting vile regimes, it doesn't end well for any of us!
Which vile regime?

The free World has run out of patience with the US Reich and it's threats, if the US or Israel attack Iran that will see Israel in ruins and every US base in the region blown to pieces and the straits of Hormuz closed with the world oil price going into orbit and economic ruin, do you really want to go down that road?
So wait Israel should just sit and take it?

If we attack ? You got that all wrong propaganda carrier. If we are pushed into joining a war in defence of an allie, then you can bet your last terrorist fighter that all the i's will be dotted and the T's will be crossed .... Oh, and as for your thinking that America can't go energy independent at the drop of a hat, then you underestimate us just as Japan and Germany did during world war two.

Yeah we got a few issues going on within, but if you think that those issues will hinder our response if needed, then you surely underestimate our coming together when needed.

The Palestinians have been expected to take it for 75 years.
Short period in contrast to how long the Jews were expected to take it ... Hey it's the Jews land upon their return to it, so suck it up buttercup... Wait I know, how about trying to live in peace with the Israeli's, now wouldn't that be a grand concept to explore ???

Short period in contrast to how long the Jews were expected to take it ... Hey it's the Jews land upon their return to it, so suck it up buttercup... Wait I know, how about trying to live in peace with the Israeli's, now wouldn't that be a grand concept to explore ???
So no Arabs lived on that land for centuries? and many people just don't accept that some London Cab driver who just happens to be jewish has more right to live there than an Arab who was born there and his family have been there for centuries, some of my ancestors came from Scandinavia, that doesn't give me the right to throw some old lady out of here house in Oslo, that is how warped and ridiculous your argument is.

So no Arabs lived on that land for centuries? and many people just don't accept that some London Cab driver who just happens to be jewish has more right to live there than an Arab who was born there and his family have been there for centuries, some of my ancestors came from Scandinavia, that doesn't give me the right to throw some old lady out of here house in Oslo, that is how warped and ridiculous your argument is.
Ahhhh looky looky folks, now read this bull shite, and understand just exactly how these people play around with their word salad's, otherwise mixing and mashing all sorts of bull shite together in hopes to make some kind of point... 😂

The point is, is that it's not that the cab driver in NYC thinks that he can just go over to Israel and throw a Palestinian off of the land that they are or were granted to live on as hopefully good neighbors to the Israeli's, but rather if the Palestinian doesn't conduct his life in a civilized way and/or in a decent manor, then yes ISRAEL would much rather have that cab driver living upon the so called Palestinian land than to have the Palestinian who vows to hate and kill just because a person is a Jew that lives nearby as there neighbor's.

See how that works ????

Last edited:
Ahhhh looky looky folks, now read this bull shite, and understand just exactly how these people play around with their word salad's, otherwise mixing and mashing all sorts of bull shite together in hopes to make some kind of point... 😂

The point is, is that it's not that the cab driver in NYC thinks that he can just go over to Israel and throw a Palestinian off of the land that they are or were granted to live on as hopefully good neighbors to the Israeli's, but rather if the Palestinian doesn't conduct his life in a civilized way and/or in a decent manor, then yes ISRAEL would much rather have that cab driver living upon the so called Palestinian land than to have the Palestinian who vows to hate and kill just because a person is a Jew that lives nearby as there neighbor's.

See how that works ????
No i don't see how it works, because it doesn't work like that, spin it anyway you like it's Colonialism, and those insane settlers show how depraved they are.

Biden talks a good game but he still hasn't stopped all funding to Iran. He's obviously been compromised by Iran, Russia and China.
And Ukraine. He can’t stop giving them money. Kind of wonder if it isn’t a bribe for silence.

And Ukraine. He can’t stop giving them money. Kind of wonder if it isn’t a bribe for silence.
Of course. Iran has a lot on Obama and Biden. That’s why even when Biden tells Iran don’t do it, they still do because Biden still gives them money and sends Kerry over to help them develop the Nuke. Biden is bought and paid for all over the world.

Forum List

Back