BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

They fired a corrupt prosecutor who lived a lavish lifestyle on gov job and sat on Burisma case for years without doing anything. His own deputy described that office as the swamp.

After he was fired case against Burisma’s owner finally advanced.

No real evidence Biden did anything but properly conduct American foreign policy objective to address corruption in Ukraine.
They fired a prosecutor that was INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN!!!
Qid pro Joe put an end to that leveraged by BILLION$$$$$$$$.
Fuck you and your LIES!!!! :fu:

The case predates Hunter’s employment with Burisma by a couple of years and even that prosecutor specifically said that Hunter was never a subject of the investigation.

What would you have to post if not for blatant bullshit?

It is a nothing burger. It’s a whole GOP report of innuendo because there is no crime. The fact is Hunter is sleazy but not a government employee and nothing ties to Joe Biden. That’s what the report says.
No, it doesn't say that. It says hunter and family have benefitted from payments from foreign and corrupt people.

It's not innuendo when they provide details of their findings.

The case predates Hunter’s employment with Burisma by a couple of years and even that prosecutor specifically said that Hunter was never a subject of the investigation.

What would you have to post if not for blatant bullshit?

The prosecutor that was fired said the opposite. He said they told him he was going to be let go because he was investigating Burisma and that pissed off Joe.

Horseshit, no real evidence Joe Biden did anything to help Burisma.

Senate Republicans put out a report before 2020 election that told exactly that. Do you care? Nope you’ll keep repeating that baseless bullshit till your grave.

But hey at least it seems you’ve now learned the difference between very legal selling of access and taking a bribe.

Then explain to me why out of all th 1.7 million attorneys in this country, Burisma hired a deadbeat drug addict that had no experience in the energy field and paid him all that money every month to sit home. You have to be completely stupid to think he was the best one for that job. And why did they get an American lawyer in the first place?

No evidence that druggie was selling access to his father by selling his paint by numbers art work for up to a half-million dollars to anonymous buyers either. But you have to be mentally retarded to think that crap he painted was worth more than two dollars.

No, it doesn't say that. It says hunter and family have benefitted from payments from foreign and corrupt people.

It's not innuendo when they provide details of their findings.
The innuendo is that it is illegal. It isn’t.

The prosecutor that was fired said the opposite. He said they told him he was going to be let go because he was investigating Burisma and that pissed off Joe.
Of course he did. If I was a corrupt, pro-Russian apparatchik goon, I would say that, too. The guy was fired because he wasn't investigating Burisma, instead dragging his feet to advance Russian interests. There are plenty of contemporary reports to support this, and it was backed up by the State Department, the World Bank, and plenty of other national and international sources.

What utter bullshit. Shokin never investigated Hunter Biden.

Then explain to me why out of all th 1.7 million attorneys in this country, Burisma hired a deadbeat drug addict that had no experience in the energy field and paid him all that money every month to sit home. You have to be completely stupid to think he was the best one for that job. And why did they get an American lawyer in the first place?

No evidence that druggie was selling access to his father by selling his paint by numbers art work for up to a half-million dollars to anonymous buyers either. But you have to be mentally retarded to think that crap he painted was worth more than two dollars.

They hired him for name recognition since his dad was VP.

How do you not know that??

It is illegal for foreign governments to make donations, Dumbass.

It's illegal for foreign governments to make any contributions of value. Yet I suspect you gave Trump a pass for soliciting Zelenskyy to open up a public investigation into a political rival who was running for the same office as Trump.

Of course he did. If I was a corrupt, pro-Russian apparatchik goon, I would say that, too. The guy was fired because he wasn't investigating Burisma, instead dragging his feet to advance Russian interests. There are plenty of contemporary reports to support this, and it was backed up by the State Department, the World Bank, and plenty of other national and international sources.

So you're not going to believe the guy the story is actually about? You're going to believe what the commies tell you? After he left he had nothing to gain by making up such a story. His story aligns right with Burisma hiring a drug addict that got kicked out of the military with no energy experience. Shoken may be crooked but so was Burisma and the entire country of Ukraine.

So you're not going to believe the guy the story is actually about? You're going to believe what the commies tell you? After he left he had nothing to gain by making up such a story. His story aligns right with Burisma hiring a drug addict that got kicked out of the military with no energy experience. Shoken may be crooked but so was Burisma and the entire country of Ukraine.

Of course Shokin was lying. He was never actively investigating Burisma. He spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky.

Only information coming from the right are the lies …anything a democrat tells you is what they know at the time or what they have learn by doing research on the issue at hand … only republicans lie it’s what they do…
There are zero perfect Republicans or Democrat's. Lets try and make a start heading towards reality.

Oh, well the corrupt prosecutor said he didn’t do it so I guess that’s that.

Lol

They hired him for name recognition since his dad was VP.

How do you not know that??
The Crackhead said so in an interview, Simp.

How can you stay completely clueless on any and all topics?

It's illegal for foreign governments to make any contributions of value. Yet I suspect you gave Trump a pass for soliciting Zelenskyy to open up a public investigation into a political rival who was running for the same office as Trump.
ORANGE MAN BAD! the best ya got, Simp? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Seek help soon.

ORANGE MAN BAD! the best ya got, Simp? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Seek help soon.

Yup, my suspensions were correct. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back