BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

No, it doesn't say that. It says hunter and family have benefitted from payments from foreign and corrupt people.

It's not innuendo when they provide details of their findings.
Are you shocked that CG and his Liberal cohorts are inveterate liars?

It's not innuendo when they provide details of their findings.
Man, if I had a nickel for every time I asked for details and got nothing, I’d be a rich man.

Who did Joe Biden get money from specifically and when?

Said what? Quote him...
You really are clueless. When asked if he got the no-show Burisma job he had no qualifications for was because of his last name he said yes.

Your ignorance isn't my problem. Stay stupid, or look it up yourself. I don't care either way.

I'm right, and all you can do is try to spin it.

You really are clueless. When asked if he got the no-show Burisma job he had no qualifications for was because of his last name he said yes.

Your ignorance isn't my problem. Stay stupid, or look it up yourself. I don't care either way.

I'm right, and all you can do is try to spin it.

LOLOL

Spin what, Dumbfuck? I said what he said.

We can easily guess this one.

Zuckerberg admitted (if he considered it an admission), that the FBI asked him to treat the Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation during the last months of the 2020 election. I can't imagine why the FBI would have a different policy for Twitter, and I don't imagine that hideous Jack Dorsey being the one to stand up to them.

View attachment 733944
dorsey always looked, esp in tht 2nd photo, like a homeless person

Why is it that the ones who most deserve to be homelesss are not?

sigh

Man, if I had a nickel for every time I asked for details and got nothing, I’d be a rich man.

Who did Joe Biden get money from specifically and when?

Obviously Joe can be considered to be the recipient of every cent paid to Burisma Holdings, which produced nothing for the Ukraine, except more foreign aid from Joe.
The US weapons Joe stockpiles in the Ukraine were illegal treaty violations.
The US had promised in 1994 to NEVER do that.
It was Joe Biden stockpiling US weapons in the Ukraine that required Russia to stop by invasion.

The prosecutor that was fired said the opposite. He said they told him he was going to be let go because he was investigating Burisma and that pissed off Joe.
Yep, a fired, corrupt prosecutor would say that.

But fact is he was sitting on this and other investigations into rich people while living a lavish lifestyle on government salary.

IMF wanted him gone.
DoS wanted him gone.
Ukraine corruption watch groups wanted him gone.
His own deputy quit in protest of his swamp office, wanted him gone.

President was his old time pal, but Biden got him gone anyway, well done.

Last edited:

But fact is he was sitting on this and other investigations into rich people while living a lavish lifestyle on government salary.

IMF wanted him gone.
DoS wanted him gone.

Ukraine is corruption.

IMF wanted him gone.
DoS wanted him gone.

Do you realize how stupid that even sounds? Shoken was not investigating Burisma or Hunter, so that pissed of Joe for him to make a quid pro quo? You mean Joe wanted his son and his employer investigated for corruption and crime? You think anybody with an IQ over 40 would believe that?

Forum List

Back