BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

Man, if I had a nickel for every time I asked for details and got nothing, I’d be a rich man.

Doing the same useless thing over and over again, is called insanity.

Who did Joe Biden get money from specifically and when?

Good question. He got 16 million dollars from somewhere, and it wasn't on a Senator's salary.

Biden wasn’t in the government shithead. Trump was.
You are clueless. The FBI is an arm of the Democrat Party and was during Trump's Presidency. Even before. Brady was in the FBI during Trump's presidency. He was the one that lied with the Hillary fake dossier as well as more recent lies as well. There are many at the top of the FBI that are in bed with Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrat Party machine. Traitors, all of them!

Do you realize how stupid that even sounds? Shoken was not investigating Burisma or Hunter, so that pissed of Joe for him to make a quid pro quo? You mean Joe wanted his son and his employer investigated for corruption and crime? You think anybody with an IQ over 40 would believe that?
Hunter was never under investigation by Shoken. What did I tell you about pulling things out of your ass?

It only sounds stupid if you can't understand what proper conduct of foreign policy looks like.

Nothing stupid about forcing Ukraine to clean up it's act if it wants our support and a chance at joining EU/NATO

Do you realize how stupid that even sounds? Shoken was not investigating Burisma or Hunter, so that pissed of Joe for him to make a quid pro quo? You mean Joe wanted his son and his employer investigated for corruption and crime? You think anybody with an IQ over 40 would believe that?

There was no quid pro quo. Your position just crumbled under the weight of your ignorance.

Hunter was never under investigation by Shoken. What did I tell you about pulling things out of your ass?

It only sounds stupid if you can't understand what proper conduct of foreign policy looks like.

Nothing stupid about forcing Ukraine to clean up it's act if it wants our support and a chance at joining EU/NATO

Pulling things out of my ass? You said this:

But fact is he was sitting on this and other investigations into rich people while living a lavish lifestyle on government salary.

If Joe had him fired because he was "sitting on this investigation" then if that's why Joe had him fired, then it must mean he wanted his son and his company to be investigated. So how am I pulling it out of my ass when I'm using your very own words?

You said what he said? Where did you say he got the job on his last name alone? What post number?

Post 331, ya flamin' dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

If Joe had him fired because he was "sitting on this investigation" then if that's why Joe had him fired, then it must mean he wanted his son and his company to be investigated. So how am I pulling it out of my ass when I'm using your very own words?
His son was never under any investigation and it's not his damn job to protect Burisma.

His job was to address corruption in Ukraine and that's what he did.

You people are truly insane. There is simply no other rational explanation.

No, moron, it doesn't mean Joe wanted his son's company to be investigated. How could it mean that when Shokin was shielding Zlochevsky from investigation??

So you're not going to believe the guy the story is actually about? You're going to believe what the commies tell you? After he left he had nothing to gain by making up such a story. His story aligns right with Burisma hiring a drug addict that got kicked out of the military with no energy experience. Shoken may be crooked but so was Burisma and the entire country of Ukraine.
I'm not going to believe a pro-Russian lawyer who was caught protecting corrupt officials, and whose removal was applauded by the US, the EU, the IMF, and the World Bank? No, no I am not.

Also, the "Commies" here are the Russians. His pals.

I'm not going to believe a pro-Russian lawyer who was caught protecting corrupt officials, and whose removal was applauded by the US, the EU, the IMF, and the World Bank? No, no I am not.

No, the commies are the Democrats. They took over the party 20 years ago.

You can believe what you want, but it makes no sense out of all these supposed people that wanted him gone, they would need a US VP, the father of a well over paid employee, to go there and have him fired.

His son was never under any investigation and it's not his damn job to protect Burisma.

His job was to address corruption in Ukraine and that's what he did.

Okay, let's go with that. His son and Burisma was not under any investigation. That's why Hunters father had him fired. That's what you claimed and I quoted it for you.

Biden wasn’t in the government shithead. Trump was.
The problem is that no Gov't departments and agencies (IRS, ATF, FBI .....) investigating Biden's son, and all MSM and Big Tech suppressed the story after the FBI and CIA said the story was fake. Even now, after it turned out the laptop is REAL, all MSM and big tech still suppress the story.

BTW, some stuff in the laptop happened when Biden was VP.

Shokin is literally on record for protecting Zlochevsky, not going after him.

I believe it was in 2014, the U.K. targeted Zlochevsky for prosecution and froze some $23 million of his assets pending investigation. But they needed evidence from Ukraine to go after Zlochevsky.

Shokin was assigned to the case to work with the U.K.. But Shokin was corrupt and instead of helping the U.K. with their investigation, he stonewalled for a year until a U.K. court ordered the investigation halted at the $23 million released back to Zlochevsky because the investigation lacked evidence and was going nowhere.

All these freaks know is Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired -- and the rightwingnut talking points they were then spoon fed.

No, the commies are the Democrats. They took over the party 20 years ago.

You can believe what you want, but it makes no sense out of all these supposed people that wanted him gone, they would need a US VP, the father of a well over paid employee, to go there and have him fired.

Imbecile, there was no other way to get him out. The only way to remove Shokin from office was if he resigned or if Ukraine's president threw him out. But Shokin wasn't resigning and being good personal friends with Ukraine's president, Poroshenko wasn't throwing him out.

Ukraine's Rada, comparable to our Congress, voted no confidence in him. That didn't get him out. Ukranian's were protesting him. That didn't get him out. Multiple countries and international organizations called for his dismissal. That didn't get him out. The U.S. called for his dismissal. That didn't get him out. Subordinates of Shokin were caught red-handed taking bribes. That didn't get him out.

What it took to get Shokin removed was to hold a billion dollars in guaranteed loans over Poroshenko's head like a carrot to get him to throw Shokin out.

Kudo's to J'Biden.

Okay, let's go with that. His son and Burisma was not under any investigation. That's why Hunters father had him fired. That's what you claimed and I quoted it for you.

And then you drew the false conclusion from that being Biden wanted Burisma to be investigated.

The problem is that no Gov't departments and agencies (IRS, ATF, FBI .....) investigating Biden's son, and all MSM and Big Tech suppressed the story after the FBI and CIA said the story was fake. Even now, after it turned out the laptop is REAL, all MSM and big tech still suppress the story.

BTW, some stuff in the laptop happened when Biden was VP.

Not involving the VP.

Forum List

Back