BREAKING! Hamas Thanks Ukraine for Selling Them Weapons (Our Taxpayer Funded Weapons Biden Sent Zelenskyy)

• Banned
Remember Trump sold Saudi Arabia a lot of weapons. If any of those weapons get into the hands of bad people what will you say? Remember most of the 9-11 hyjackers were Saudi's. And the prince murders the media. Bad people who trump sold weapons to. Then they gave Jared $3 billion dollars? That's 3000 million dollars. And you're crying about the Biden's making $20 mill over 20 years? Pathetic.
Irrelevant post.

Irrelevant post.

1697039841169.png

It will spin as rubbish because that is what it is .

No weapons in Ukraine earmarked for the Ukey eastern defence line are being moved to Israel or Hamas .
Some that were initially allocated for Ukraine might be re-allocated but that is 100% different from the OP .
It is also possible that US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan might be in transit through Ukraine and bound for Hamas ( probably with the CIA doing the strings pulling ) . But again that is not the spirit of the OP .

Remember Trump sold Saudi Arabia a lot of weapons. If any of those weapons get into the hands of bad people what will you say? Remember most of the 9-11 hyjackers were Saudi's. And the prince murders the media. Bad people who trump sold weapons to. Then they gave Jared $3 billion dollars? That's 3000 million dollars. And you're crying about the Biden's making $20 mill over 20 years? Pathetic.
so its now 3 billion to jarred,,

why are you changing the subject??
If you can speculate without evidence about Hunter don't cry when I do it to Jared.

Jared only reported $2 billion. Means it must be $4 billion

Mr. Kushner planned to raise up to $7 billion in all, according to a document prepared last summer for the Saudi fund’s board. But so far he appears to have signed up few other major investors.

In its most recent public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, dated March 31, Mr. Kushner’s firm reported that its main fund had $2.5 billion under management, almost entirely from investors based overseas. Most of that appears to be the $2 billion from Saudi Arabia.

If you can speculate without evidence about Hunter don't cry when I do it to Jared.

Jared only reported $2 billion. Means it must be $4 billion

Mr. Kushner planned to raise up to $7 billion in all, according to a document prepared last summer for the Saudi fund’s board. But so far he appears to have signed up few other major investors.

In its most recent public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, dated March 31, Mr. Kushner’s firm reported that its main fund had $2.5 billion under management, almost entirely from investors based overseas. Most of that appears to be the $2 billion from Saudi Arabia.
you rejecting the evidence doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,

before you claimed 2 billion to jarred when the trurth is 2 billion in investment not 2 billion to jarred,,

why do you lie so easily??

you rejecting the evidence doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,

before you claimed 2 billion to jarred when the trurth is 2 billion in investment not 2 billion to jarred,,

why do you lie so easily??

What's the diff? Oh, and I find it funny as shit that you mind me doing this but you think it's okay for Trump to say his properties are worth $4 billion when they are only worth $1 billion. That you defend. But me pulling a number out of my ass is so wrong. What a hypocrite.

What's the diff? Oh, and I find it funny as shit that you mind me doing this but you think it's okay for Trump to say his properties are worth $4 billion when they are only worth $1 billion. That you defend. But me pulling a number out of my ass is so wrong. What a hypocrite.
anyone is entitled to decide what their property is worth,, if the buyer chooses to not buy it that is also their right,,
or are you saying its the government that decides property values??

you didnt pull it out of your ass,, you flat out lied about it,,

anyone is entitled to decide what their property is worth,, if the buyer chooses to not buy it that is also their right,,
or are you saying its the government that decides property values??

you didnt pull it out of your ass,, you flat out lied about it,,
Nope he broke the law retard and if you don't understand that it's probably because you are the classic uneducated white who votes for Trump.

Worth investigating. Although it sure doesn't make any sense to me why Hamas would want us to know their source for weapons. Makes me suspect the video is from Russia.

Worth investigating. Although it sure doesn't make any sense to me why Hamas would want us to know their source for weapons. Makes me suspect the video is from Russia.
Trump criticized Netanyahu and called Hezbollah very smart. Trump recalled to supporters what he described as “a bad experience with Israel” when he claimed Netanyahu had at the last minute pulled out from the asassination of Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani. Trump decided to go ahead with the strike anyway.

“We did it but I’ll never forget that Netanyahu let us down. That was a very terrible thing,” Trump said. “We were disappointed by that. Very disappointed,” Trump later added. “But we did the job ourselves and it was absolute precision, a magnificent, beautiful job. And then Bibi tried to take credit for it. That didn’t make me feel too good but that’s all right.”

Trump suggested the story wasn’t previously known. “They’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s classified information.’ Well, maybe it is, but I don’t think so,” he added. Trump was charged in June for allegedly mishandling classified materials after leaving the White House.

Trump was reportedly furious when Netanyahu congratulated President Joe Biden on his 2020 election victory, which Trump falsely maintains to this day was stolen. Some commentators speculated Trump’s criticism of Netanyahu could be down to that.

Earlier in his speech, Trump complimented Hezbollah,

“You know, Hezbollah is very smart,” Trump said. “They’re all very smart.”

“The press doesn’t like when they say it,”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) slammed Trump’s comments.

“It is absurd that anyone, much less someone running for President, would choose now to attack our friend and ally, Israel, much less praise Hezbollah terrorists as ‘very smart,’” he wrote on X.

Forum List

Back