Breaking: Germany Explosion

Regardless of what it was, notice how fast Eder rushed in here to run defense for his friends the Islamists.
What islamists?

I was unaware they made stupid pills until Ravi showed up. Inform your sorry ass, then comment.
So you already have information that this was an act by islamists? Share your information with the german police, quincy.

No moron, I was referring to the Islamists you normally protect.
Moron, he posts. Lol. So in this case i am not protecting islamists?

Your sentence construction is poor.

Regardless of what it was, notice how fast Eder rushed in here to run defense for his friends the Islamists.
What islamists?

I was unaware they made stupid pills until Ravi showed up. Inform your sorry ass, then comment.
So you already have information that this was an act by islamists? Share your information with the german police, quincy.
Sounds like an spray can blew up. My goodness, there must have been an ISIS inside! Those terrorists have got to be laughing their asses off over the idiotic Americans that think ISIS is in every suitcase.

What islamists?

your weaselling is entertaining.

as usual, the prudent approach would be to stay silent and wait for the facts.
Leftist media still can't figure out why a French priest had his head sawed off while he kicked and screamed yesterday.

“A priest was killed and another person was seriously injured following an attack at a church in Normandy, France, where officials said police killed two hostage takers … The motive is not yet known.” – US ABC News following an attack that left elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel dead and a parishioner in serious condition.

“The identities of the attackers and motive for the attack are unclear.” – The Associated Press.

“Officials said the two assailants, whose motives were not released, slit the throat of a priest before they were eventually shot and killed by police.” – Cox Media Group.

“The rapid intervention brigade of elite police units went into action to ‘neutralise’ the two men whose motives are so far unknown.” – The Kuwait News Agency.

“The men shouted ‘Daesh’ and cut the priest’s throat before being ‘neutralised,’ police said. Le Figaro newspaper reported that the priest died after his throat was cut. The men’s motives are still unknown.” – The UK Telegraph.

“French President Francois Hollande said today’s attack and hostage situation at a church in Normandy was carried out by ‘terrorists who claimed allegiance to ISIS’ … the motive is not yet known. – Yahoo news.

“The nun – who did not want to be named – told Le Figaro newspaper: ‘They entered brusquely and took over. They spoke in Arabic. I saw a knife.’ … It is believed that the men were carrying knives. It is unclear at this stage what their motives were.” – The International Catholic News Weekly.

“I will not talk about the motives of these individuals.” – French Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet.

“Police said the men, armed with knives, shouted ‘Daesh’ before slicing the priest’s throat, using an alternate name for the Islamic State militant group. The motives for the slaying are unclear, and IS – also identified as ISIS and ISIL – has not taken responsibility for the attack.” – United Press International.

“Two attackers backing the Islamic State stormed a village church during Mass in northern France on Tuesday … The Islamic State’s Amaq news agency described the attackers as ‘soldiers’ of the militant group.” – Finally, from the Washington Post, we have a motive.

Maybe the moslim loving Pope can bring in and join up with more of them? Or the chrislamist can have gatherings with guillotines?

Speaking of guilotines, our leaders say they are more humane than poison or electros because organs are intact and unharmed. Mr Emanuel said so.Sounds kinda islamic to me and biblecal prophetic at the same time.

Georgia already has the use of guillotines on its statutes for capital punishment, google it and weep!
Shitforbrains thinks the Muslims use guillotines and not the 6" dull knives they use to saw off the head while their victim kicks and screams.

your weaselling is entertaining.

Your inconsistency is remarkably funny.

What islamists?

Maybe it is maybe it's not, but what's really interesting is how you guys always rush in to protect the Islamists.

The Hidden Dangers of Aerosol Cans - Safety Management Inc
So the high there today was 73f, and at 9am it was 64f.
Seems spontaneous combustion is unlikely-

Aerosol cans should always be stored in dry areas where they will not be exposed to excessive temperatures. As the temperature rises, pressure in the can will increase, and ambient temperatures about 120 degrees Fahrenheit may lead to explosions.

It has to get over 120f degrees to explode. Think about it. You shop here in Florida, buy yourself some hair spray at Target. Then you go to Publix to pick up a few things. The temp is 85f outside. Did your hairspray explode while you were in Publix for 30 minutes or even an hour? It was 73 as a high. And I've not heard of many suitcases that are air tight like a vehicle.
The Hidden Dangers of Aerosol Cans - Safety Management Inc
So the high there today was 73f, and at 9am it was 64f.
Seems spontaneous combustion is unlikely-

Aerosol cans should always be stored in dry areas where they will not be exposed to excessive temperatures. As the temperature rises, pressure in the can will increase, and ambient temperatures about 120 degrees Fahrenheit may lead to explosions.
Estimated Vehicle Interior Air Temperature v. Elapsed Time

Germans striking back at the Muslims?

huh???:disbelief:

did I read well? you said Germans striking back at Muslims????

:lmao:

Hell will freeze over first.

hehheh You got that right....no group of people on earth have had pc tolerance pounded into them more than the germans.....but they do have much to feel guilty about.

But even in their pennance they cannot get it right.....sucking up to other jew killers....how ironic....or is it a natural proclivity of theirs aka to always be on the wrong side?

From their press portal Polizei_Bayern

To date, no evidence was found that in the case an explosive device was detonated. Perhaps one mounted in the trunk spray for the explosion of the question. Apparently, at no time people in danger. Injured persons have not been reported to the police. In this connection, the police investigate the alleged suitcase owners and initiated in this regard extensive search measures in the urban area a. The individuals are described as follows: 1. Male, 30 years old, wearing a light blue, long-sleeved T-shirt or sweater with zipper, light jeans, white sneakers, had black hair, shaved short on the sides, a Mediterranean appearance. tied 2nd female, about 25 years old, very slim, black hair in a bun, wearing a black sweater, front printed with white and red stars, light blue jeans and a bound around the waist black jacket. Both subjects performed suitcase with: Black suitcase with white top mounted bag and a red hard case with dark gray border and zipper. Directions please contact the Kriminaldauerdienst Mittelfranken on telephone number 09 11 2112 3333

Google translate, so they are looking for 2 people for questioning.

Forum List

Back