Breaking: Germany Explosion

The problem is those pots are not melting. Others want to bring their own cultures to their new homes, rather than melting into the culure of their new homes. Multiculturalism vs assimilation.
Surely they are use to it by now. Just like we are use to barbarians in our streets. Diversity is just another way of saying divide and conquor. No two can walk together unless they agree, human nature and many wars to prove it. One will always rule over the other in the long run. Melting pots always turn into slop pots aka shitpots.

From the same source, listen to this:
"Bavarian police tweeted that there had been a "detonation" but reassured people there was "no explosion, no injuries, no threat". "
There was a detonation but no explosion.....:cuckoo:
explode
verb
Synonyms and Antonyms of explode
1 to break open or into pieces usually because of internal pressure <the building was wrecked when a powerful bomb exploded> Synonyms blow, blow up, burst, crump, detonate, go off, pop
Thesaurus results for EXPLODE

Way to go terrorist accomplice police spinmeisters!!!!

Quick show of hands, how many of you store aerosol cans in a suitcase, then forget you left it on the street?

It was just an unexploded improvised explosive device with Arab man fleeing it.

Nothing to see here, move along. Move along.

as usual, the prudent approach would be to stay silent and wait for the facts.
Leftist media still can't figure out why a French priest had his head sawed off while he kicked and screamed yesterday.

“A priest was killed and another person was seriously injured following an attack at a church in Normandy, France, where officials said police killed two hostage takers … The motive is not yet known.” – US ABC News following an attack that left elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel dead and a parishioner in serious condition.

“The identities of the attackers and motive for the attack are unclear.” – The Associated Press.

“Officials said the two assailants, whose motives were not released, slit the throat of a priest before they were eventually shot and killed by police.” – Cox Media Group.

“The rapid intervention brigade of elite police units went into action to ‘neutralise’ the two men whose motives are so far unknown.” – The Kuwait News Agency.

“The men shouted ‘Daesh’ and cut the priest’s throat before being ‘neutralised,’ police said. Le Figaro newspaper reported that the priest died after his throat was cut. The men’s motives are still unknown.” – The UK Telegraph.

“French President Francois Hollande said today’s attack and hostage situation at a church in Normandy was carried out by ‘terrorists who claimed allegiance to ISIS’ … the motive is not yet known. – Yahoo news.

“The nun – who did not want to be named – told Le Figaro newspaper: ‘They entered brusquely and took over. They spoke in Arabic. I saw a knife.’ … It is believed that the men were carrying knives. It is unclear at this stage what their motives were.” – The International Catholic News Weekly.

“I will not talk about the motives of these individuals.” – French Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet.

“Police said the men, armed with knives, shouted ‘Daesh’ before slicing the priest’s throat, using an alternate name for the Islamic State militant group. The motives for the slaying are unclear, and IS – also identified as ISIS and ISIL – has not taken responsibility for the attack.” – United Press International.

“Two attackers backing the Islamic State stormed a village church during Mass in northern France on Tuesday … The Islamic State’s Amaq news agency described the attackers as ‘soldiers’ of the militant group.” – Finally, from the Washington Post, we have a motive.

Regardless of what it was, notice how fast Eder rushed in here to run defense for his friends the Islamists.
maybe its because unlike everyone here.....the guy lives there.....when trump came to where i live in Orange County Cal. and there was some violence,this board had "news" from people who live on the east coast that wasnt happening here.....i set them straight,but to some it did not matter....

as usual, the prudent approach would be to stay silent and wait for the facts.
Leftist media still can't figure out why a French priest had his head sawed off while he kicked and screamed yesterday.

“A priest was killed and another person was seriously injured following an attack at a church in Normandy, France, where officials said police killed two hostage takers … The motive is not yet known.” – US ABC News following an attack that left elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel dead and a parishioner in serious condition.

“The identities of the attackers and motive for the attack are unclear.” – The Associated Press.

“Officials said the two assailants, whose motives were not released, slit the throat of a priest before they were eventually shot and killed by police.” – Cox Media Group.

“The rapid intervention brigade of elite police units went into action to ‘neutralise’ the two men whose motives are so far unknown.” – The Kuwait News Agency.

“The men shouted ‘Daesh’ and cut the priest’s throat before being ‘neutralised,’ police said. Le Figaro newspaper reported that the priest died after his throat was cut. The men’s motives are still unknown.” – The UK Telegraph.

“French President Francois Hollande said today’s attack and hostage situation at a church in Normandy was carried out by ‘terrorists who claimed allegiance to ISIS’ … the motive is not yet known. – Yahoo news.

“The nun – who did not want to be named – told Le Figaro newspaper: ‘They entered brusquely and took over. They spoke in Arabic. I saw a knife.’ … It is believed that the men were carrying knives. It is unclear at this stage what their motives were.” – The International Catholic News Weekly.

“I will not talk about the motives of these individuals.” – French Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet.

“Police said the men, armed with knives, shouted ‘Daesh’ before slicing the priest’s throat, using an alternate name for the Islamic State militant group. The motives for the slaying are unclear, and IS – also identified as ISIS and ISIL – has not taken responsibility for the attack.” – United Press International.

“Two attackers backing the Islamic State stormed a village church during Mass in northern France on Tuesday … The Islamic State’s Amaq news agency described the attackers as ‘soldiers’ of the militant group.” – Finally, from the Washington Post, we have a motive.

Maybe the moslim loving Pope can bring in and join up with more of them? Or the chrislamist can have gatherings with guillotines?

Speaking of guilotines, our leaders say they are more humane than poison or electros because organs are intact and unharmed. Mr Emanuel said so.Sounds kinda islamic to me and biblecal prophetic at the same time.

Georgia already has the use of guillotines on its statutes for capital punishment, google it and weep!

Regardless of what it was, notice how fast Eder rushed in here to run defense for his friends the Islamists.
What islamists?

I was unaware they made stupid pills until Ravi showed up. Inform your sorry ass, then comment.
So you already have information that this was an act by islamists? Share your information with the german police, quincy.

Somebody needs to clue in the fools, so great idea.

BERLIN (AP) — A suitcase containing a spray can exploded near a refugee center and a police station in the German state of Bavaria on Wednesday, but no one was hurt, authorities said.

Witnesses reported the explosion in Zirndorf, outside the city of Nuremberg, early Wednesday afternoon. Police said they found a burning suitcase and quickly extinguished it.

There was no indication that any explosives were detonated and the explosion may have been caused by the spray can, police said in a statement. They added that it appeared no one was in danger at any point.

Police said that they were looking for the suitcase's possible owner, and issued descriptions of a man aged around 30 and a woman of about 25 who were believed to have been seen with suitcases.

The area is in northern Bavaria, which has seen two attacks claimed by the Islamic State group in the past 10 days.

No one hurt in explosion near German migration office

So shall we look for an elephant, because they have trunks.

What islamists?

I was unaware they made stupid pills until Ravi showed up. Inform your sorry ass, then comment.
So you already have information that this was an act by islamists? Share your information with the german police, quincy.

No moron, I was referring to the Islamists you normally protect.

What islamists?

No moron, I was referring to the Islamists you normally protect.
Moron, he posts. Lol. So in this case i am not protecting islamists?

Forum List

Back