BREAKING : Finland has closed its border with Moscow horde 🇷🇺🐷 , Moscow attacks Europe with the illegal muslims from Afro- Asia

1701725610089.jpeg

The Troll Nazi Winkle is now unable to write about the Ukraine conflict .
His posts proved to be laughable .
And often very funny because most were just silly .

Ukraine has gone Nazi Winkle .
So have you.

In the Ogre region of Latvia, there is a proposal to ban New Year's fireworks at Moscow time. The draft of the corresponding bill has been published on the website of the region's self-government.
Yes. Reminds me of the end of WW II. What date was that again?
Regional authorities believe that launching fireworks simultaneously with Moscow would indicate support for Russia, which "does not align with the values of the majority of Latvian society.
I see. So New Year's Day shouldn't be celebrated on New Year's Day, huh? Better to do that in June just to be on the safe side and avoid beatings by brown-shirted do-gooder vigilantes.
"The draft law proposes that fireworks may only be launched after the New Year has begun according to local time, while at 23:00 on December 31st, this will be prohibited. Those who violate the ban could face fines ranging from 35 to 350 euros.
Consuming a pirogi can cost you 3 months in prison, I suppose, and wearing a babushka ...... holy shit!
How freely one breathes in the free world.
Yes, I can just smell the cordite! The West has already stifled the policy of open discussion of political and social issues, none of that Glasnost, no thanks!
I suggest we don't stop there and ban arithmetic in Latvia. The reason? The use of Arabic numerals hints, in the current global situation, at anti-Semitism and support for HAMAS…
Yep. That's the end of Christmas too, damn those Russians! Out with Christ all together says I! And let us not forget that fireworks is a Communist China tradition so we can't have any of that! I have a vintage samovar collecting dust in the cellar so I'd better destroy that before the police find out about it.

I'm so proud!

Democracy Suicide.jpg

Nazi Troll Winkle has kept silent about the senior Ukey pilot who surrendered to the Russians with his plane .
Gave away all the F16 secrets , not that they will last for more than a few days when the Kinzhals blast them to smithereens .

How many Nazis are dead from Ardviika , Nazi Winkle ?
More than 60 000 ?
More than Bakhmut?

Nazi Troll Winkle has kept silent about the senior Ukey pilot who surrendered to the Russians with his plane .
What can he possibly say that won't be "laughable, very funny, and just plain silly"?
Gave away all the F16 secrets , not that they will last for more than a few days when the Kinzhals blast them to smithereens .
Those are very efficient those Kinzhals. The F16 doesn't stand a chance. 🇷🇺
How many Nazis are dead from Ardviika , Nazi Winkle ?
I am curious to know what percent of the Ukey population are not Nazi sympathizers. Any guesses?

Forum List

Back