BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

It's pretty clear why the Russians "took a shot" at us. As for Trump, if it had been Jeb! or Cruz, do you really think the fucking Russians wouldn't have done the same thing? This isn't about Trump, it's about the fucking Russians pulling shit via cyberwarfare. The same with the Chinese and the North Koreans.

Guy, the Russians didn't all get drunk in the Kremlin one night and say, "Do you know what would be funny, Sergei, if we hacked the American election for shits and giggles!"

And no, they didn't support Trump because that would be funny. They supported him because he has vested economic interests with them, as opposed to Jeb Bush, who wouldn't have lifted sanctions over the Ukraine or turned a blind eye to what they were doing in Syria.

The main problem with Benghazi, IMHO, is a lack of foresight by the WH. They ordered an operation then supported it on a shoe-string budget. The Bush WH made the same mistake when invading Iraq in 2003. People needlessly lost lives in both cases because 1) they didn't have sufficient people in place and 2) there wasn't proper contingency plan in place. It was a failure of leadership by the WH. The Republicans fucked up by attacking Hillary instead of Obama. My guess is that, by that time, Obama had already won the 2012 election and they were looking at 2016. It was pure Washingtonian bullshit at work, not the best interests of the nation.

Or that maybe we didn't have as much influence as we think we have. We didn't invade Libya, we made the decision to throw in against Khadafy after the European Union already decided he was going to go down. Now maybe we should have stayed out of it, but given all the shit Khadafy pulled on us over the years, it's kind of hard to work up any sympathy for him.

I believe Flynn's immunity request is a prank with the clever purpose of imparting a positive reflection on the Trump camp. Flynn's request will promote anticipation of some damaging information which will not be forthcoming, thus imparting the opposite effect.
It's also possible he's not given immunity because the FBI feels they've better off indicting him on crimes he's already committed. As of now, that may only be perjury, but they're also in possession of transcripts from conversations Flynn had with Russians who were wiretapped and for all we know, reveal Flynn violated other laws.
It's possible, but the fact remains we don't know. It could be something or, like Clinton's aides immunity deals, it could be nothing.

Flynn is smart enough to figure that everything he said in his conversations is known by the FBI. He'll act accordingly.

he wasn't smart enough to register as a foreign agent to both russia & turkey. shirley he knew that would raise red flags in & of itself.

oopsie.
If true, it is an "oopsie". If not, then it's just the Democrats doing exactly what they've accused the Republicans of doing a few times.

was it also an 'oopsie' that flynn 'forgot' to reveal he received cash by russian companies including a 'security' firm & the notorious propaganda machine RT?

perhaps it was more of a d'oh! moment?

Last edited:
BRADYFBI-600x598.jpg
Funny, but wrong premise. The Russians aren't guilty of "rigging the election". What they are guilty of is hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC. What they did was try to influence the election by selectively releasing hacked data.

Did it influence the election? I doubt it, but if someone takes a shot at me, even though they missed, I'm going to be pissed.

no bots? no trolls? no saturated ads promoting trump on gaming sites?

Really? How so? Can you explain what the CIA annex was doing there? Can you explain why an Ambassador of the United States was at a consulate in a known hostile city on the anniversary of 9/11 instead of in the safer haven of the Tripoli embassy?

He was there because he arrogantly thought the Libyan people loved him. That's why he was there. But no one is ever going to criticize Stevens bad judgement because he was killed in the line of duty.

As far as what the CIA was doing there, the same thing they are doing everywhere. fucking things up.

stevens' own family confirmed he was loose with how much security he wanted around him for protection.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/JCS-Family-Contribution.pdf

Really? How so? Can you explain what the CIA annex was doing there? Can you explain why an Ambassador of the United States was at a consulate in a known hostile city on the anniversary of 9/11 instead of in the safer haven of the Tripoli embassy?

He was there because he arrogantly thought the Libyan people loved him. That's why he was there. But no one is ever going to criticize Stevens bad judgement because he was killed in the line of duty.

As far as what the CIA was doing there, the same thing they are doing everywhere. fucking things up.
Niiiiice. Blame the victim and the CIA but hold their bosses blameless. Figures.

was it also an 'oopsie' that flynn 'forgot' to reveal he received cash by russian companies including a 'security' firm & the notorious propaganda machine RT?

If Flynn, Trump, Hillary or anyone else committed a crime, they should be prosecuted for it.

Are you claiming only the Russians did this?

nope. but it certainly was orchestrated by them this time to the magnitude where they influenced this election & got their chosen puppet in the whitehouse. & trump has surrounded himself with all kindsa ties to r-u-s-s-i-a.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.

If Flynn, Trump, Hillary or anyone else committed a crime, they should be prosecuted for it.

hillary has had some 8+ investigations into benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii & she has never been found guilty of anything.

there's your witchhunt.

nope. but it certainly was orchestrated by them this time to the magnitude where they influenced this election & got their chosen puppet in the whitehouse. & trump has surrounded himself with all kindsa ties to r-u-s-s-i-a.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.
Great! I can hardly wait until you post evidence proving your theory. Be sure to CC the FBI since they'd like to see it too.

hillary has had some 8+ investigations into benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii & she has never been found guilty of anything.

there's your witchhunt.
Yep. Like I said, the Republicans were looking in the wrong direction.

Yeah -- the former Chief Spy for the Pentagon wasn't "vetted enough". He was the fucking head of DefenseIntelAgency. He's not dirty. Doesn't NEED to get "flipped". Just circle the part about this lefty wet dream coming from CNN.. The news agency that's in a complete hissy-fit, blue faced, melt-down mode.

Yes, Flynn was so smart from his time in the business he forgot that the CIA regularly monitors the phone calls of the Russian Ambassador and would get caught talking to him on tape...

He had NO EXPECTATION of being spied on for talking to a Russian Ambassador. As former Head of DIA -- he KNOWS how he got spied on. And what the rules were.

Seriously, how many fucking times does this have to be said? The U.S. REGULARLY listens in on foreign ambassador's conversations... and Flynn KNEW they did this. HE WASN'T SPIED ON. HE CALLED SOMEONE HE KNEW THE U.S. LISTENS IN ON! He's a fucking idiot that got fired for being incompetent. His son got fired for tweeting fake new conspiracy theories.

Can you even read ?

Are you serious? Are you still one of these dumb fucks that are arguing after months that people were actually tapping Flynn and not the Russians he was calling?

Let me share a couple smart things my Grandmother used to always tell me. First, "You are the company you keep." Then should would also say, "If you don't want to get covered in shit don't play around in the pig sty." Flynn obviously was never told any of that, and it bit him in the ass like it should.

In a rather convoluted way...I see the answer is NO.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.
Great! I can hardly wait until you post evidence proving your theory. Be sure to CC the FBI since they'd like to see it too.

lol....why & they & 16 other intel agencies all over it, then 'eh? because they are on a witchhunt?

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.

lol....why & they & 16 other intel agencies all over it, then 'eh? because they are on a witchhunt?
"they & 16 other intel agencies" are not equal. They have different sources and different missions. Due to "need to know" classification policies, they all do not necessarily know about things which are not their concern. It is up those in Washington to put this all together.

The Dog & Pony Show we're seeing on TV has little to do with the reality of the world and our nation's efforts to protect our nation per the Constitution. Earlier a poster whined about how the CIA were fuck ups. That is a naive view point. We often see the CIA's failures but rarely see their successes for reasons intelligent and knowledgeable people readily understand.

Just as I was confident our intelligence services knew Obama wasn't a super-secret Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent, I'm also confident they know Trump was not colluding with the Russians to destroy the United States. Was there inappropriate behavior? Maybe. I don't know. Time will tell, but I remain confident Trump is no more a puppet of Putin than Obama was a puppet of the Islamic Jihad or Kenyans.

Niiiiice. Blame the victim and the CIA but hold their bosses blameless. Figures.

I think the first responsibility is the person on the ground.

When I was in the army, I didn't wait for Ronnie Reagan to stop by and tell me how to secure the arms vault or file my records. I kind of should have known how to do that myself.
Strongly disagreed. The first responsibility belongs to the leadership since they are the one(s) who send people into harm's way. Did those in the CIA annex or the consulate have a choice? They were doing their duty. Your attacks on Ambassador Stevens reeks of political spin. He would either follow orders or be recalled. If his boss(es) really disagreed with his actions or desired him to do something else, they would have made him comply. We all take orders from someone. Stevens and those on the ground in Benghazi were no different. To spin it that they and only they were responsible for what happened that night is political bullshit.

Strongly disagreed. The first responsibility belongs to the leadership since they are the one(s) who send people into harm's way. Did those in the CIA annex or the consulate have a choice? They were doing their duty.

Well, let's look at that. first, the guys at the CIA Annex were contractors, which is about one step above being a mercenary. So, yeah, they had a choice. The choice was , "How much are they paying?"

For Stevens, there were a lot of choices he could have made. He could have not taken that meeting in Benghazi. He could have high-tailed it back to Tripoli when his meeting was over instead of spending the night. He could have not locked himself in a room in a burning building and suffocated.

Your attacks on Ambassador Stevens reeks of political spin. He would either follow orders or be recalled. If his boss(es) really disagreed with his actions or desired him to do something else, they would have made him comply.

I don't think Hillary was micromanaging Stevens to that degree. If she was, the Republicans would have found out in one of the EIGHT investigations of the event.

We all take orders from someone. Stevens and those on the ground in Benghazi were no different. To spin it that they and only they were responsible for what happened that night is political bullshit.

The only person responsible was the guy who instigated the attack. the one who admits that he was upset about a video you wingnuts want to pretend wasn't a cause of riots all across the Islamic World that week.

Strongly disagreed. The first responsibility belongs to the leadership since they are the one(s) who send people into harm's way. Did those in the CIA annex or the consulate have a choice? They were doing their duty.

Well, let's look at that. first, the guys at the CIA Annex were contractors, which is about one step above being a mercenary. So, yeah, they had a choice. The choice was , "How much are they paying?"

For Stevens, there were a lot of choices he could have made. He could have not taken that meeting in Benghazi. He could have high-tailed it back to Tripoli when his meeting was over instead of spending the night. He could have not locked himself in a room in a burning building and suffocated.

Your attacks on Ambassador Stevens reeks of political spin. He would either follow orders or be recalled. If his boss(es) really disagreed with his actions or desired him to do something else, they would have made him comply.

I don't think Hillary was micromanaging Stevens to that degree. If she was, the Republicans would have found out in one of the EIGHT investigations of the event.

We all take orders from someone. Stevens and those on the ground in Benghazi were no different. To spin it that they and only they were responsible for what happened that night is political bullshit.

The only person responsible was the guy who instigated the attack. the one who admits that he was upset about a video you wingnuts want to pretend wasn't a cause of riots all across the Islamic World that week.
Spin it until you get dizzy and fall down, but the fact remains everyone there had bosses and their jobs required them to follow orders, which is why the team stood down when told to do so.

Correct about Hillary not being a micromanager. In fact, all the facts indicate she wasn't managing at all and was completely out of the classified email loop.

ddf7b831fac84451bb91fb674ee57ce6.jpg

Forum List

Back