Breaking! FBI Agents Discussed Physically Harming President Trump And Possible Assassination

That's supposedly why he eats Big Macs his SS detail brings him......less chance to be poisoned. Our intel agencies have watched totalitarian regimes operate for decades....not that far-fetched some at the top became envious of that kind of power.

• Banned
Wray needs to get out of his own way on this.....we're aware of the deep-state hatred of Trump and now there is proof of it if those texts can be retrieved...and they surely can....I bet the Russians can find them. :badgrin:

after the RW lie machine gets through discrediting the FBI, agents around the world will have lost the respect of all the bad guys.

after the RW lie machine gets through discrediting the FBI, agents around the world will have lost the respect of all the bad guys.

Clear line between field agents and the brass.....nobody wants the agency harmed...the leadership under Obozo? now that's a different story.

That's supposedly why he eats Big Macs his SS detail brings him......less chance to be poisoned.

Anything happen to Trump now, some mysterious, sudden accident should befall him conveniently, he suddenly get the urge to "take his own life" under the alleged grief of the Mueller investigation and I guarantee you that this country shall see hell on earth scorched earth like it cannot imagine and will look back on the "good ol' days" of the Civil War when things ran oh so smoothly.

1218081.jpg

Our intel agencies have watched totalitarian regimes operate for decades....not that far-fetched some at the top became envious of that kind of power.

Why does ONE PARTICULAR PERSON come to my mind?

thhillarypose.jpg
20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_13.jpg
636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg

That's supposedly why he eats Big Macs his SS detail brings him......less chance to be poisoned.

Anything happen to Trump now, some mysterious, sudden accident should befall him conveniently, he suddenly get the urge to "take his own life" under the alleged grief of the Mueller investigation and I guarantee you that this country shall see hell on earth scorched earth like it cannot imagine and will look back on the "good ol' days" of the Civil War when things ran oh so smoothly.

Our intel agencies have watched totalitarian regimes operate for decades....not that far-fetched some at the top became envious of that kind of power.

because there isn't any room for anything else?

And the Clintons have always used cops or ex-cops for their hits. What happened to Seth Rich at the hospital he was taken to was clearly murder by the DC police dept. I've been saying for months we are in the opening stages of a civil war.....there is no longer middle ground.

Clear line between field agents and the brass.....nobody wants the agency harmed...the leadership under Obozo? now that's a different story.

There has been a clear frustration among the agency proper seeing their reputation tarnished by the likes of Comey, etc.

the fucking Republicans dont have a damn thing to be proud of so they deflect to the FBI and other government agencies trying to drag them down the shitter with them- and thats exactly where youre heading, youre just to stupid to know it.

the fucking Republicans dont have a damn thing to be proud of so they deflect to the FBI and other government agencies trying to drag them down the shitter with them- and thats exactly where youre heading, youre just to stupid to know it.

We OWN the federal government, Congress, and the Courts....how "to" stupid can we be? :dunno:

View attachment 173085

View attachment 173088 View attachment 173086 View attachment 173087

" But I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But that aside, let me say that I swear...on the souls of my grandchildren...that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today...."

Our government is at war with us worse than in the 18th Century

Forum List

Back