Breaking! Facing an another devastating defeat, Hillary says she won't run against Trump in 2020

Well that sucks. Oh well, at least AOC hasn’t quit tweeting, so we will still have a liberal snatch to laugh at.

I saw this coming! Our beloved president will win another victorious electoral college landslide in 2020 against the true Russian colluder, Hillary Clinton.

BREAKING: CROOKED HILLARY DROPS! -- WILL NOT RUN in 2020
Damn, and I was really looking forward to Hillary's time to lose again for the third time. I think its more likely that even though it is Hillary, she knows she can not out crazy the fucking loons that are running in her party.

I saw this coming! Our beloved president will win another victorious electoral college landslide in 2020 against the true Russian colluder, Hillary Clinton.

Damn, and I was really looking forward to Hillary's time to lose again for the third time. I think its more likely that even though it is Hillary, she knows she can not out crazy the fucking loons that are running in her party.
You have trump and you calling Democrats crazy ? Hypocrite or dumb?

You have trump and you calling Democrats crazy ? Hypocrite or dumb?
Lets visit that shall we. You have people calling for the end of planes and automobiles. Taking money from hard working people and giving it to those who don't want to work. Giving money to people because of their skin color. Anti-Semitism and so on. I'm no Trump cheerleader and he certainly wasn't my choice for President but you can not compare what he says to the retarded level of insanity that has been pouring from the left.

The polar vortex and planet alignment can go back to normal now.

Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, said in an interview Monday that she has ruled out a bid for the 2020 presidential election.

The former first lady and secretary of state told News 12 Westchester that she will not be running for president next year.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," Clinton told the station, in the first local television interview since the midterm elections. Clinton also said she is "not going anywhere."
Hillary Clinton says she's not running for president in 2020

The bar for being a president has been lowered

that now anybody believes that they can be president

perhaps that is what the founding fathers were shooting for

Hillary is correct in giving it up

little people should start running for president

Last edited:
President Trump is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :2up:..................LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AW-Shucks!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

“(Crooked) Hillary Clinton confirms she will not run in 2020, rules out a third bid for White House.” Aw-shucks, does that mean I won’t get to run against her again? She will be sorely missed!

2:18 PM - 5 Mar 2019

She's lying - her lips are moving.
I'm the broken record that's been saying this since she took her last political dirt nap - don't be fooled - she's running.
Like a vampire, she's risen from the dead.
She's back.
Look at the Democrat 'wannabe President' field of candidates - not one measures up to her, including butt-patting uncle Joe Biden.
She's the only one she believes can be the one. In her mind, third time's a charm.
She hasn't, and will never accept the fact that Trump beat her - that simple.
I'm convinced of it.
I'll believe she's out of the running when someone drives a wooden stake through her black heart . . . or a massive stoke, whichever comes first.
Don't forget, everyone in the world said Trump couldn't win.

I'm the broken record that's been saying this since she took her last political dirt nap - don't be fooled - she's running.
She's back.
Look at the Democrat 'wannabe President' field of candidates - not one measures up to her, including butt-patting uncle Joe Biden.
She's the only one she believes can be the one. In her mind, third time's a charm.
I'm convinced of it.
I'll believe she's out of the running when someone drives a wooden stake through her black heart . . . or a massive stoke, whichever comes first.

want make a wager on it?

She's back.
I'm convinced of it.

want make a wager on it?

Boo, party pooper.

He was having such a good time with the whole diarrhea of the mouth thing.

Forum List

Back