'She Did It Again' / Omar Spews Anti-Semitism as Dems Push Bill Condeming It...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
https://nypost.com/2019/03/03/ilhan-omar-blasted-over-latest-anti-semitic-tweet-about-israel/

Even after condemnation from her own party, even as her party pushes a bill that condemns Anti-Semitism, Omar continues to engage in it while attacking and pushing a false narrative against fellow politicians.

Pelosi can't control her, and a rebuke from her own party already hasn't slowed the Muslim Congresswoman down....

Pelosi can't even control her own 'freshmen' let along run the House... What will she do about Omar (and newly exposed criminal AOC)?

Funny ... The Democratic Party has already officially rebuked Omar once for her anti-Semitsim ... after which they began pushing their new 'Anti-Semitism' Bill ....

....but their bill does not mention Omar, her anti-Semitism, or their rebuke of her.

After she has again engaged in the same activity which led to their rebuke, I wonder if Omar will he mentioned in their bill NOW....

:p. What am I saying? OF COURSE NOT!

Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism Reportedly Doesn’t Mention Omar

ADL Calls For Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism Following Rep. Omar’s Comments

"Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt wrote a letter to Speaker Pelosi on Monday calling for a House resolution to condemn anti-Semitism in response to Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s latest remarks on Israel.

Greenblatt’s letter comes after two recent incidents involving Omar’s statements regarding Israel and the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. Last week, she said at a town hall, “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

images

It's very entertaining watching the Democrats tap dance around Omar trying to denounce but not offend their newest Muslim while desperately trying to do damage control with their Jewish voter base. :21:

You have to admire her consistency. That kind of honesty is rare in politicians.

Fuck israel... they need to be boycotted and the billions of dollars that we hand out to them need to stay here to help the needy.
She said only the truth, and being anti Israeli crimes has nothing to do with being anti semitic.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/03/ilhan-omar-blasted-over-latest-anti-semitic-tweet-about-israel/

Even after condemnation from her own party, even as her party pushes a bill that condemns Anti-Semitism, Omar continues to engage in it while attacking and pushing a false narrative against fellow politicians.

Pelosi can't control her, and a rebuke from her own party already hasn't slowed the Muslim Congresswoman down....

Pelosi can't even control her own 'freshmen' let along run the House... What will she do about Omar (and newly exposed criminal AOC)?
This is just the begining.
The Left Wingers have made the Jihadist their part of their coalition of victims.
The Jihadist believe that they are victims because there are other people in the world who are not Muslim.
Every election the Democrats will elect more Jihadist and their hate will become even more emboldened.

Kinda funny. If the Rep's were saying what that death cult member said the Dems would be having a fit. Because she's one of them its okay.

Pelousy sure has no control over the Dems in the House.

Why anyone elected a member of the death cult to congress is beyond me. As far at that dunce is concerned the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

She's a real addition the Dems.

Good Lord.

Even as the Synagogue Shooter went after the Jews who were funding the "Soros Backed Caravans", Donald Trump and the right wingers continue to make anti-semetic attacks against the global Jewish Conspiracy and all sorts of other anti-Semetic remarks. But I have yet to hear a single Republican castigate Trump for his continuous anti-Semetic remarks.

When the Nazis marched in Charlottesville chanting "The Jews will not replace us", Trump called them "Good people".

You cannot complain that anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party is not being addressed when YOU refuse to address the anti-Semetism of the Republican President.

WHAts antisemetic about this ?

“I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee,”

I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee,” Omar tweeted.

How is this anti-Semitic?

WHAts antisemetic about this ?

“I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee,”
Well trump is Saudis bitch , he is Putin's bitch as well.

Such remarkable times we live in. Liberals are snowflaking about Omar, and conservatives are snowflaking with them. What's next? Is Donald going to start treating the Presidency with dignity?

Forum List

Back